Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Are you kidding?

Sadly. no.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
You guys act like a bunch of spoiled brats. Who cares what the banner says or doesn't say.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 16, 2014 at 4:21 AM ]
  • Phil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by strinersniners:
Take a Kayak to the stadium? [/URL]]null

Reverse Shawshank Redemption. Sneak in through the sewage pipe.
Originally posted by THEB:
Are you kidding?

Sadly. no.

You're hurting "Season 14" with these comments.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by THEB:
Are you kidding?

Sadly. no.

how embarrassing.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Thanks! We'll get to say we were there first!

Nope

Heeeey! LOL. First "sporting event - first game," right? Haha
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
I'm not normally on the side of the stadium haters, but that banner is lame as f**k.
Originally posted by Janitor:
I'm not normally on the side of the stadium haters, but that banner is lame as f**k.

This. I love the stadium but those banners are stupid as f**k. Why couldn't we get banners of current players? Or even huge Niner Logos?
It should say "Nortenos 14"
In other news today STH find out if they won the drawing to be able to attend one of the 3 open practices that will be held at the stadium

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
I wonder if there is any alligators in that swamp.
Take a Kayak to the stadium? [/URL]]null

Only in Florida. LOL! [/URL]]null]null[/url]

Oh yeah! I forgot we are on the west coast. it would be sharks here.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

This. I love the stadium but those banners are stupid as f**k. Why couldn't we get banners of current players? Or even huge Niner Logos?

the 9ers couldn't use advertisements in the photos of the stadium as they didn't have a contract from the advertisers yet. so they weren't allowed to do so and is why we saw 9er greats and players.

Maybe for playoffs that will change, but doubt it.

The 9ers are trying to pay off this stadium fast, and Advertisement banners bring in money
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
You guys act like a bunch of spoiled brats. Who cares what the banner says or doesn't say.

Wow, I didn't expect the banner to say that. I'd have preferred a player jersey with him proclaiming a new season.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

the 9ers couldn't use advertisements in the photos of the stadium as they didn't have a contract from the advertisers yet. so they weren't allowed to do so and is why we saw 9er greats and players.

Maybe for playoffs that will change, but doubt it.

The 9ers are trying to pay off this stadium fast, and Advertisement banners bring in money

I can see Samsung doing a big screen TV advertisement deal with the 49ers. I hear they moved their headquarters from South Korea to here or established a separate headquarter for all of North America here (or something like that).
Sony already has the TV advertisment deal with the 49ers
Share 49ersWebzone