LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by THEB:
The name is "Season" Number 14. Get it. 2014 season. Season '14? This is so generic and stupid.

Hopefully it's just temporary and gets replaced once the 53 are formalized.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by mayo49:
You guys act like a bunch of spoiled brats. Who cares what the banner says or doesn't say.

Wow, I didn't expect the banner to say that. I'd have preferred a player jersey with him proclaiming a new season.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
the 9ers couldn't use advertisements in the photos of the stadium as they didn't have a contract from the advertisers yet. so they weren't allowed to do so and is why we saw 9er greats and players.

Maybe for playoffs that will change, but doubt it.

The 9ers are trying to pay off this stadium fast, and Advertisement banners bring in money

Legally, current AND former players would also have to be paid a royalty fee for the right to have their resemblance on the banners....a new stadium can't be paying money out right when it opens, it has to bring in $$$ thru ads to pay off the debt.

Yes, aesthetically it's underwhelming, but it's basic economics folks.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Probably costs too much to reprint them when they get cut, leave as FA or retire.

It would be nice if they could use LED screens for this purpose.
Yeah, it would be cool if they were pics of player all over the place, but that's add space. That's life.

At the very least they are just company logos with a Niner uniform in them. It could be much worse.

The fact that one is "Season 14" just tells me that they will likely be changing them out.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Its nice of them to honor the great JT O'Sulivan
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Season

HOW ABOTU PUTTING UP A PIC OF A 9ER LEGEND! FKN IDIOTS!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The Yorks duped us all by promoting pics of legendary players and gave us some scrub named Season with a #14 jersey.

#cantbetrusted
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersfansorsure:
Sony already has the TV advertisment deal with the 49ers

Their products, in my opinion, have fallen behind Samsung. Oh well.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
The Yorks duped us all by promoting pics of legendary players and gave us some scrub named Season with a #14 jersey.

#cantbetrusted

I bet he'll go on the practice squad.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Legally, current AND former players would also have to be paid a royalty fee for the right to have their resemblance on the banners....a new stadium can't be paying money out right when it opens, it has to bring in $$$ thru ads to pay off the debt.

^

You guys act like a bunch of spoiled brats. Who cares what the banner says or doesn't say.

I feel you, don't really care. But paying homages to the OGs who made Niner football (Rice, Montana, Young, Lott, etc.) would've been an awesome touch. Oh well.

^
Once again, OG Walsh comes through. This fool is the best poster on here possibly.

#FutureHOFer
Anyone received them or know when we will...... only a few weeks away.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:

I feel you, don't really care. But paying homages to the OGs who made Niner football (Rice, Montana, Young, Lott, etc.) would've been an awesome touch. Oh well.

I hear you, but this is probably just for the corporate types, for the ribbon cutting ceremony. They'll probably have Joe, Jerry and Ronnie up for the home opener.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 16, 2014 at 10:31 AM ]
darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell 1m
United signs 10-year deal to be official airline of 49ers, Levi's Stadium, includes United Club area, doesn't include flying team.

Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc 3m
Even more #49ers corporate sponsors officially announced today for Levi's Stadium: United and Citrix. Both get club spaces named after them.

Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc 2m
As part of @united deal, #49ers team plane will be a United flight for the next 10 years.

Share 49ersWebzone