There are 217 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I wish Bill could have seent it
Is the exterior going to have those huge pics of Montana, Rice etc or was that just a demo?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Is the exterior going to have those huge pics of Montana, Rice etc or was that just a demo?

Yeah, suppposably they're going to put them up, their just waiting for the season to get closer.
Suppposably lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Suppposably lol

Did I stutter?
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I think it's absolutely f**king beautiful, I wish I could spend 8 games a year plus playoffs there. Some folks are just ingrates.

Every one who has been taken to the cleaners by Jed and his marketing group paying incredible SBL costs and high tix prices for their seat, even in the upper section; feels just like you two, you have to. Otherwise you would be pissed..

How can you be an ingrate in a negative definition if you've been priced out of going? Those people have all the rights in the world to be pissed. BTW, it does look like poo from the outside. Sanford, Cal, even The Stick look better; from the outside. Maybe if/when they put the huge pics up on the outside of the GOAT, etc it will be better..bet you don't see a Montana pic, he hasn't kissed a$$ to the new ownership since they came in..Bring the heat..
Ugly or not ( I think its f*kin beautiful btw ) just to build a new stadium in the state of California is an amazing accomplishments, When I set foot in this stadium this fall I will shed tears. For the longest time I've been wanting to see the 49ers play in a brand new stadium and we as 49ers fans will finally see that.
[ Edited by 49ersOnMINE on May 28, 2014 at 5:08 AM ]
WTF? Are we supposed to be going to a botanical garden or a football game. Who cares how it looks. I care how it feels when I watch my Niners. I care that it is bay area centric with the tech and the green and the open air great weather feel. I just want my guys set up to win all around and it looks as if we will

Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Every one who has been taken to the cleaners by Jed and his marketing group paying incredible SBL costs and high tix prices for their seat, even in the upper section; feels just like you two, you have to. Otherwise you would be pissed..

How can you be an ingrate in a negative definition if you've been priced out of going? Those people have all the rights in the world to be pissed. BTW, it does look like poo from the outside. Sanford, Cal, even The Stick look better; from the outside. Maybe if/when they put the huge pics up on the outside of the GOAT, etc it will be better..bet you don't see a Montana pic, he hasn't kissed a$$ to the new ownership since they came in..Bring the heat..

I agree they have a right to be mad about the cost, but mad about the appearance of an unfinished stadium before all the cool Niner stuff has been added to the outside is dumb imo.
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on May 28, 2014 at 9:03 AM ]

Turn the page. The Candlestick Chapter of 49ers History is over.
I called yesterday to see if they had any seats left, the rep told me that all he had was two pairs and that they were on hold and waiting to hear back. He said he would call me if the others didn't go through with it. I guess they went through with it. Congratulations to whoever they were!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

that grassy area way up top. WHAT IS IT!?

Aren't you the same guy who posted a while back saying that due to parking issues there will be no tailgating at the new stadium? Looks like you were dead wrong on that one.

And why do these people have a right to be pissed off that they were priced out of the new stadium?
[ Edited by SportsFan on May 28, 2014 at 10:24 AM ]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I think it's absolutely f**king beautiful, I wish I could spend 8 games a year plus playoffs there. Some folks are just ingrates.

need a xanax dude?
Share 49ersWebzone