LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 262 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BleedRednGold:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I don't care what anybody says, I still think the staduim sux and the design is stupid. Also I still think it sux that we have to go all the way to Santa Clara to watch the niners! How do we hope to incorporate crowd noise with an open stadium like this? And how do we let them get away with separating the box holders or "rich" with segregating the stadium?? I think they should just demolish candlestick and rebuild it with a better stadium than the piece of crap we have now. But that's just my opinion. Go ahead webzoners, talk your little crap, especially those from santa clara, but you can all kiss "where the sun don't shine!"

so you bleed Red n Gold but complain about having to go "all the way to Santa Clara"

where the f**k do you live now that makes that such a long trip?

cause we're the san francisco 49ers not the Santa Clara 49ers. Seriously, what fans of the team has to travel 50 minutes to see a home team? San jose area sux!

now why did you have to go and do that for, huh?
Cause that's the logical solution. At least you can get to the stick from various places in san francisco other than the freeway. I know at least 3 ways to get to the stick. You guys sound like a bunch of santa clara native nerds. Only the santa clara fans, which suck by the way, are the only ones that are not opposed to the idea. The REAL fans from san francisco are the ones who aren't feeling it. As far as your solution goes, niners can play at sbc park or even stanford. Anything beats going to great america to see the niners!

I don't buy the fact that Dallas and Arizona are cheap areas and that's why they build nice creative stadiums. So, what, people make less money in cheap areas.

What I think about is the trademark of the San Francisco 49ers:

1. Bay Area: check
2. Ocean: not with the new stadium

The 49ers will lose this in this stadium and we will be a team with a bland look. What's funny is that it may match our teams' play under Singletary.

Look at what the SF Giants did. They were able to build something nice so why couldn't the 49ers. This isn't something that can be upgraded or replaced. The ownership should have required more creativity on the designers. It almost seems as though they rushed it and wanted a quick design to have something on the table for negotiations.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I don't buy the fact that Dallas and Arizona are cheap areas and that's why they build nice creative stadiums. So, what, people make less money in cheap areas.

The 49ers will lose this in this stadium and we will be a team with a bland look. What's funny is that it may match our teams' play under Singletary.

Look at what the SF Giants did. They were able to build something nice so why couldn't the 49ers. This isn't something that can be upgraded or replaced. The ownership should have required more creativity on the designers. It almost seems as though they rushed it and wanted a quick design to have something on the table for negotiations.

Less money is spent on land acquisition and right of way in areas like Texas and Arizona so more money can be spent on the design and aesthetics of the stadium. That's the idea anyway.
Anyone else think Lucas Oil Stadium looks like warehouse?

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by awol36:
I don't care what anybody says, I still think the staduim sux and the design is stupid. Also I still think it sux that we have to go all the way to Santa Clara to watch the niners! How do we hope to incorporate crowd noise with an open stadium like this? And how do we let them get away with separating the box holders or "rich" with segregating the stadium?? I think they should just demolish candlestick and rebuild it with a better stadium than the piece of crap we have now. But that's just my opinion. Go ahead webzoners, talk your little crap, especially those from santa clara, but you can all kiss "where the sun don't shine!"

got a lil sand in your vagina?

whole new meaning to "BleedRednGold"

-9fA

this guy really seems to have blind hate for the south bay for some reason. someone bone your girl from down there? Theres so many positives with the Santa Clara site, that it makes your logic useless. Only 10 percent of season tickets holders live in San Francisco.This is benefiting a majority of the fans. Theres more than double the parking spaces, three freeways, all the major public transit to the stadium.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

More like a factory

It's pretty close to the water on south bay.
Originally posted by MSteitz468:

Trust me, you really don't want to be too close to the water due to the earthquake/land liquefaction factor (especially in the northern Santa Clara area, where a lot of land is reclaimed from the Bay via garbage landfills)
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
Originally posted by MSteitz468:

Trust me, you really don't want to be too close to the water due to the earthquake/land liquefaction factor (especially in the northern Santa Clara area, where a lot of land is reclaimed from the Bay via garbage landfills)

The same can be said of candlestick, where some have proposed to build the new stadium. Isn't there a problem because of the Bay? When the tide is high, the ground gets a little damp, I think they had to build a drainage underneath for that didn't they.

The entire Bay area, land is expensive compared to other places. Not to mention the construction labor force and unless you import them from south of the border, which I think would be wrong.

• SportinWood
  • Info N/A
yay new stadium
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Cause that's the logical solution. At least you can get to the stick from various places in san francisco other than the freeway. I know at least 3 ways to get to the stick. You guys sound like a bunch of santa clara native nerds. Only the santa clara fans, which suck by the way, are the only ones that are not opposed to the idea. The REAL fans from san francisco are the ones who aren't feeling it. As far as your solution goes, niners can play at sbc park or even stanford. Anything beats going to great america to see the niners!

Real fans dont b***h and moan about having to drive 45 mins to see their team play. I have to drive from Modesto, others have to drive from Sacramento, Fresno and even LA... driving from SF to SC is not a big deal at all. If moving to Santa Clara means an end to fans like you then I'm all for it.

So the bottom line is almost, everyone except for those in the South bay, are going to have to drive further to get to games?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

More like a factory

I love the green tinted glass, though. I hope ours has some of that on it.
Cucas Oil Stadium should be the new name.
This new stadium layout looks like it came out of the playbook of Jimmy Raye.

No creativity, no imagination.

New stadium = 2 yd run up the middle
Share 49ersWebzone