LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 301 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
The crane is back at the site. Must be getting ready to put the rest of the seating bowl in.

Thats exciting
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by mayo49:
The crane is back at the site. Must be getting ready to put the rest of the seating bowl in.

Thats exciting

Yeah, it is.
Just bought my season tickets to the new stadium. Couldn't be more excited!!!

Just curious, what do people think are the best seats in the house. Personally, I like the 10 yard line area on the second level first section. I like seeing some endzone action, but also the panoramic view the first upper level provides. If you on the 50 I don't think you'll ever get that intense red zone feel when the D is trying to stop or the Os trying to score.
Originally posted by sweetDwilly:

Just curious, what do people think are the best seats in the house. Personally, I like the 10 yard line area on the second level first section. I like seeing some endzone action, but also the panoramic view the first upper level provides. If you on the 50 I don't think you'll ever get that intense red zone feel when the D is trying to stop or the Os trying to score.

I do like the first upper level. In the new stadium though i dont think there is a bad seat in the house
Originally posted by xtm059:

I do like the first upper level. In the new stadium though i dont think there is a bad seat in the house
I hope you're right, but I'm not sure about that. I toured the stadium about a week ago and it felt like the seats were further away than Candlestick, particularly the second level and beyond. I'm guessing its because the lower bowl (largest in the NFL) extends so far back. It could just be perception, but I don't know. My sales person said the seats are closer to the field than before. He also said he'd save my seats the week before I met with him, but he didn't..
[ Edited by sweetDwilly on Aug 11, 2013 at 6:36 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
JedYork Jed York

17mGreen roof is being built right now at @levisstadium pic.twitter.com/8j6YqryIdW

Hippies

I think the green roof helps provide the new stadium with a unique aspect that helps the facility stand apart from other NFL stadiums. I like the idea. I can't wait to see what the end product is

It is pretty awesome

yup, once the 1st crop comes in.....

Name that strain "Merton Danks"? Lol
Name that strain "Merton Danks"? Lol

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Kush stadium
Originally posted by Marvin49:
JedYork Jed York

17mGreen roof is being built right now at @levisstadium pic.twitter.com/8j6YqryIdW

Yeah! Another luxury feature like parking close to the stadium that us common folk will never be able to afford Is it safe to assume this area will be "reserved" for club level and luxury seat executives?
Yeah! Another luxury feature like parking close to the stadium that us common folk will never be able to afford Is it safe to assume this area will be "reserved" for club level and luxury seat executives?

make more money then

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

make more money then

How did you get season tix for the new stadium already
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

make more money then

Can afford season tickets....complains when he can't get the best of the best.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

How did you get season tix for the new stadium already

Sorry, I should clarify. I paid for the "right" to buy my tickets.
Originally posted by Janitor:

make more money then

Can afford season tickets....complains when he can't get the best of the best.

That is a misrepresentation of my position. Its not about having the "best of the best." Its about true fans getting bumped for corporations that really don't give a crap about the Niners. Its just a status symbol or for client entertainment. I use to love tailgating in the parking lot looking at the stadium. Now I'll have to tailgate in some goofy parking lot staring at office buildings instead of the stadium because I couldn't drop 24 racks on two seats. What irks me is all these wonderful features on display and its very likely the average fan (which is where the NFL makes its real money - not selling seats at stadiums) is well priced out. But what is a fan to do, they're holding my team hostage. I'm not going to not follow them. I'll be here long after Harbaugh and Baalke leave ( assuming I don't die, of course) and the glory years are over.
[ Edited by sweetDwilly on Aug 11, 2013 at 10:34 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone