Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by sweetDwilly:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Yeah! Another luxury feature like parking close to the stadium that us common folk will never be able to afford Is it safe to assume this area will be "reserved" for club level and luxury seat executives?

make more money then

Can afford season tickets....complains when he can't get the best of the best.

That is a misrepresentation of my position. Its not about having the "best of the best." Its about true fans getting bumped for corporations that really don't give a crap about the Niners. Its just a status symbol or for client entertainment. I use to love tailgating in the parking lot looking at the stadium. Now I'll have to tailgate in some goofy parking lot staring at office buildings instead of the stadium because I couldn't drop 24 racks on two seats. What irks me is all these wonderful features on display and its very likely the average fan (which is where the NFL makes its real money - not selling seats at stadiums) is well priced out. But what is a fan to do, they're holding my team hostage. I'm not going to not follow them. I'll be here long after Harbaugh and Baalke leave ( assuming I don't die, of course) and the glory years are over.

Dude, I can barely afford tickets to ONE game, so be happy with what you have.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Dude, I can barely afford tickets to ONE game, so be happy with what you have.

You make a valid point. I just hope the ownership remembers who the "49er Faithful" really are. In our lost decade I couldn't pay someone to go see a Niner game with me.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
yup, once the 1st crop comes in.....

The California Academy of Sciences already has a green roof. It doesn't look like a lush jungle. I hope no one is expecting that.

Yeah! Another luxury feature like parking close to the stadium that us common folk will never be able to afford Is it safe to assume this area will be "reserved" for club level and luxury seat executives?

This is a valid question and I've been wondering about this as well. My guess is that its club level only. Anyone else know for sure?
Originally posted by BrianGO:

The California Academy of Sciences already has a green roof. It doesn't look like a lush jungle. I hope no one is expecting that.

Originally posted by Eli_23:

oh my god what the f**k is this
Originally posted by NinerG94:

This is a valid question and I've been wondering about this as well. My guess is that its club level only. Anyone else know for sure?

Suite tower and club level only, I believe. If you take a tour, you'll probably stop there.
So I heard that right next to the stadium they'll have a Santana Row set up. Does that mean at the spot that you enter the stadium we'll be standing in line with "regular" non-game attendees walking around like we're in a mall or something? Or will it be that only ticket holders will have access to that area during game time?
So I heard that right next to the stadium they'll have a Santana Row set up. Does that mean at the spot that you enter the stadium we'll be standing in line with "regular" non-game attendees walking around like we're in a mall or something? Or will it be that only ticket holders will have access to that area during game time?

i heard that was an idea (Santana 2.0) ..i haven't heard it was going to be built...because they are lagging if it is

if it is built it will be a city walk style like the Staples center in LA..or Disney Land...free for anyone to walk around
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

i heard that was an idea (Santana 2.0) ..i haven't heard it was going to be built...because they are lagging if it is

if it is built it will be a city walk style like the Staples center in LA..or Disney Land...free for anyone to walk around
I have mixed emotions about that. While I think it would be good business for the Niners and the city as a whole, I'm a little too much of a purest! Bandwagon fans kind of annoy me, even though I know they are a necessity and a majority of the "fan base." The whole reason why I even go to the games is to experience the energy of the passionate fans in mass. The last thing I want to see heading into the stadium after a few hours of BBQ and drinking is a bunch of non-interested parties coming out of a PF Changs or Foo Foo store. I want opposing fans to feel intimidated (not physically threatened), not like they are at the Great Mall in Millipedes.

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I have mixed emotions about that. While I think it would be good business for the Niners and the city as a whole, I'm a little too much of a purest! Bandwagon fans kind of annoy me, even though I know they are a necessity and a majority of the "fan base." The whole reason why I even go to the games is to experience the energy of the passionate fans in mass. The last thing I want to see heading into the stadium after a few hours of BBQ and drinking is a bunch of non-interested parties coming out of a PF Changs or Foo Foo store. I want opposing fans to feel intimidated (not physically threatened), not like they are at the Great Mall in Millipedes.

I'm not trippin....9ers and Santa Clara want our new home to be in a SB rotation which brings in millions and will help my property skyrocket
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by Eli_23:

oh my god what the f**k is this

It's our new green roof for the stadium
[ Edited by Eli_23 on Aug 12, 2013 at 6:22 PM ]
Derp
[ Edited by Eli_23 on Aug 12, 2013 at 6:22 PM ]

The mall would actually be a ways away from the stadium. It would sit where the golf course is presently....so no worries about non-ticket holders being in the way.

Also, in some ways the stadium will be an extension of the convention center. They will hold paid events on that roof like weddings, etc.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Aug 12, 2013 at 11:09 PM ]
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Atlanta's fugly stadium has its own thread...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/173036-atlanta-falcons-new-stadium-concepts/

please bash it there and keep this one focused on Levi's

ok English

lmao

LOL

DBW is a mod on the actual 49er forums..so kinda him>english. (im assuming its the same person by the name)
Share 49ersWebzone