LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Cheapest place to buy SF vs DEN preseason tix for Aug?
Anyone have tickets on section LR28 Near row 20. I'm looking for tickets for the colts game.

PM me your location and asking price please!

Let's go Niners!!!!
I had a couple of questions for anyone. First how quick do the games sell out on ticketmaster the first day single game tickets go on sale. Second does a two year old need a ticket.
[ Edited by LB49ers on Apr 22, 2013 at 9:50 AM ]
Originally posted by LB49ers:
I had a couple of questions for anyone. First how quick do the games sell out on ticketmaster the first day single game tickets go on sale. Second does a two year old need a ticket.

2 year olds do not need a ticket.
The 49ers dont sell on ticket basterd because they have sold all there tickets (season tickets) hence they have no tickets to sell. Re-sell is a different question entirely n which there are no restrictions or limitations to that, 49ers tickets are found at resell value

Anybody have an extra draft day ticket or 2 available for sell?
Is anyone going to try to buy tickets this saturday at 10AM PT or is it not worth the time? They said a very limited number of tickets will be going on sale. I am looking for a single ticket for the Carolina game on Nov 10. I am hopeful that I'll be able to get one because I am not loking for a marque game and because I am only looking for one ticket
Originally posted by NinerFanInNewEngland:
Is anyone going to try to buy tickets this saturday at 10AM PT or is it not worth the time? They said a very limited number of tickets will be going on sale. I am looking for a single ticket for the Carolina game on Nov 10. I am hopeful that I'll be able to get one because I am not loking for a marque game and because I am only looking for one ticket

doubt you will be able to get a ticket, it will be better to get one on stub hub
Question for you guys:

My brother and I are planning on flying down for Candlestick for the Dec. 8th game against the Seahawks, and I'm able to pick tickets that are available for sale in advance.

I'd love to be close to the action without spending a ton of money, would section LB03 row B give me a good view of the action?
[ Edited by Protoman on Apr 29, 2013 at 4:40 PM ]
Originally posted by Protoman:
Question for you guys:

My brother and I are planning on flying down for Candlestick for the Dec. 8th game against the Seahawks, and I'm able to pick tickets that are available for sale in advance.

I'd love to be close to the action without spending a ton of money, would section LB03 row B give me a good view of the action?

thats a little close. you wont be able to see down field.

middle alphabet and up will have better views

2nd deck is a good view from anywhere
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
thats a little close. you wont be able to see down field.

middle alphabet and up will have better views

2nd deck is a good view from anywhere

Thanks for your help!

I just read this article on the main page: http://www.49erswebzone.com/ticketguide.php

Would you say this is pretty on the mark? My brother is willing to commit some extra money to get a better view and am very tempted to move over to LB16 Rows C or M.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Selling tickets every game. Ur 02 row 23

Originally posted by NONAME:
Selling tickets every game. Ur 02 row 23

Say whaaaa
Hi all,

Im visiting from New Zealand in early August and wanting to catch the Denver game on the 8th. We are hoping for seats somewhere in the sun, up high with a view of the scoreboard and reply screen. Does anyone have suggestions or tickets to Upper Reserve that fits the criteria (x2)? We are currently tossing up between UR36 and UR 51.

Oh, and we are poor so cheap seat preference :)

thanks!
Originally posted by Protoman:
Question for you guys:

Personally, I much prefer Upper Box (first band of seats in 2nd deck, rows A-H) to anything in the lower bowl as far as being able to see entire field...specifically, Upper Box Sideline, and 49ers side is nice because (of course) it's the Niners' side and sun not in your face on those afternoon games, alhtough may not be an issue in December.
Originally posted by Brisol:
Hi all,

Im visiting from New Zealand in early August and wanting to catch the Denver game on the 8th. We are hoping for seats somewhere in the sun, up high with a view of the scoreboard and reply screen. Does anyone have suggestions or tickets to Upper Reserve that fits the criteria (x2)? We are currently tossing up between UR36 and UR 51.

Oh, and we are poor so cheap seat preference :)

thanks!

If you want the sun in your face, then UR51...early-August and probably a 6pm start time, sunset should be around 7:45-8pm.
Anyone have tickets on section LR28 Near row 20. I'm looking for 2 tickets for the colts game.

PM me your location and asking price please!
Share 49ersWebzone