LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 338 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree is a 49er!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erman:
How about.... Michael Crabtee? Everybody doesn't need to have a nickname. Jerry didn't have one. He was just Jerry Rice... or #80. Thats good enough to me.

Please leave this thread.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
How about.... Michael Crabtee? Everybody doesn't need to have a nickname. Jerry didn't have one. He was just Jerry Rice... or #80. Thats good enough to me.

No I will not. Why should I? I gave my opinion just like you. I should be able to do that right? Respect it. Thats not too much to ask. Go 49ers!
  • windawest
  • Info N/A

Michael "Opilio Deadliest Catch" Crabtree #15
  • cools
  • Veteran
Man Rule #72 states that you cant give yourself a nickname, only friends, family, fans or co-workers can

Im going with MC on my depth chart, and Michael "Dungeness" Crabtree as my Berman type nickname or Crab"Louis"Tree
[ Edited by cools on Apr 27, 2009 at 9:47 PM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

No I will not. Why should I? I gave my opinion just like you. I should be able to do that right? Respect it. Thats not too much to ask. Go 49ers!

I think he was just joking.

I happen to agree with you, but it was kinda funny.
Originally posted by cools:
Man Rule #72 states that you cant give yourself a nickname, only friends, family, fans or co-workers can

Im going with MC on my depth chart, and Michael "Dungeness" Crabtree as my Berman type nickname or Crab"Louis"Tree

That's a pretty good Berman type nickname.
Originally posted by GoreIsABoss415:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
VD is Duke
Walker is D Love
A Smith is dollar bill
Gore is Gore (you don't need a nickname)
Willis is ... IDK Willis
Crabtree is Crabs
who else?

Wrongm Patrick Willis is Dr. Manhattan.....there is no better nickname so don't even try

who calls Willis Dr Manhattan??
Originally posted by GoreIsABoss415:
VD is Duke
Walker is D Love
A Smith is dollar bill
Gore is Gore (you don't need a nickname)
Willis is ... IDK Willis
Crabtree is Crabs
who else?

Wrongm Patrick Willis is Dr. Manhattan.....there is no better nickname so don't even try

who calls Willis Dr Manhattan??

Some special people here in Ninertalk.
  • windawest
  • Info N/A
Surf & Turf

Crabtree & Gore
Originally posted by GoNiners:
Originally posted by mayo63:
He'll finish 2nd behind Jerry as the best receivers in 49er history, just watch.

he'll finish ahead of TO, John Taylor, Tai Streets, and JJ Stokes?

um, hopefully. while were at it, lets shoot for jerry as well. why not? when jerry came in he smashed solomons stats. crabtree could very well do the same. im hoping he's the second coming of Flash80

How bout Crab-one-five??

Or we could talk about his supporting cast(Gore, Hill, Vernon, Morgan) and call him Michael and the crab five
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
How bout Crab-one-five??

Or we could talk about his supporting cast(Gore, Hill, Vernon, Morgan) and call him Michael and the crab five

sounds like Jackson 5.
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/154889-michael-crabtree-freak-a-stat-you-may-not-have-seen

So what your saying is he can scratch his ankle standing straight...?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by cestmoi:
I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing these highlight reels posted all the time, but here is a good one that is pretty short.

Still amazing to watch Crabs make those catches; he is such a playmaker. He makes Harrell look good. I hope Harrell catches on with the Browns where he is invited to training camp.

He's playing on a whole different level. Look at the YAC
Share 49ersWebzone