I hope so

of course Mariotti then yelled "With who throwing to him?"
Originally posted by global_nomad:
"Michael Crabtree will be an All-Pro receiver in his first season"

-Woody Paige on Around the Horn

I'm not gonna argue. ;-)
Very Simple.

Tree.

Has some respect to it and isn't ridiculous.
Originally posted by GoreIsABoss415:
[b]"We get it, but it's stupid."[/b]

now by "we" I'm assuming you are speaking for yourself and not all 49er fans. I'm not saying that everyone will like the name, It's almost impossible for everyone to like one nickname, especially one that was created within a group of friends. So, feel free to let me know your ideas for a nickname (so I can most likely shoot it down). I don't just call Patrick Willis "Dr. Manhattan". Instead I use a variety of names like P. Willy, The Beast, Lil' Sing, Sing Junior, and of course The G.O.A.T. In Training

I call him Willis, or Patrick Willis.
The usual point of a nickname is to make a name shorter or easier to say anyway, so why make it three times as long?
I call Crabtree 'Crabs' just because that is what his teammates called him in college and what everyone here in Lubbock called him.
So you can shoot 'Crabs' down if you want and say it's stupid, but since he answers to it (or used to), you'd be wrong.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
"Michael Crabtree will be an All-Pro receiver in his first season"

-Woody Paige on Around the Horn

I'm not gonna argue. ;-)

I don't know about that, some people are raising expectations so high that he won't be able to reach them.
Remember he has just started to run again, he hasn't been able to work on running since January.
All these "nicknames" are lame takes on the "crab" theme...

Come on, people! how 'bout :

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Ninertalk is gay for nicknames
  • GoreIsABoss415
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by cestmoi:

now by "we" I'm assuming you are speaking for yourself and not all 49er fans. I'm not saying that everyone will like the name, It's almost impossible for everyone to like one nickname, especially one that was created within a group of friends. So, feel free to let me know your ideas for a nickname (so I can most likely shoot it down). I don't just call Patrick Willis "Dr. Manhattan". Instead I use a variety of names like P. Willy, The Beast, Lil' Sing, Sing Junior, and of course The G.O.A.T. In Training

The usual point of a nickname is to make a name shorter or easier to say anyway, so why make it three times as long?
I call Crabtree 'Crabs' just because that is what his teammates called him in college and what everyone here in Lubbock called him.
So you can shoot 'Crabs' down if you want and say it's stupid, but since he answers to it (or used to), you'd be wrong.

That's exactly what I have been calling Crabtree for the past few weeks so at least we can agree on one thing

• GoreIsABoss415
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
All these "nicknames" are lame takes on the "crab" theme...

Come on, people! how 'bout :

YES!
http://www.zazzle.com/michael+crabtree+gifts

http://www.313sfinest.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=31

Fixed it:

Originally posted by cestmoi:

That's exactly what I have been calling Crabtree for the past few weeks so at least we can agree on one thing

lol, yup
Originally posted by XaNaDu:
The CRAB

Share 49ersWebzone