LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Any 49er fans in San Diego??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jerryziggy81
  • Info N/A
Just get season tix and make the road trip ;o) . I'm in L.A. and it's not that bad. The trip is much easier if you carpool.
I live in Murrieta, wich is about 60 miles from San Diego. I have to admit even though I have no hard feeling about the Chargers, it gets kind of annoying to see all the SD fans rolling around; but not to worry I rep my area hard letting all know who my squad is. PEACE FROM THE FAN
I live in North County now but I grew up in Point Loma. Went to PLHS too where Stokes went...10 years after he was there about
Originally posted by 415fan:
I live in Murrieta, wich is about 60 miles from San Diego. I have to admit even though I have no hard feeling about the Chargers, it gets kind of annoying to see all the SD fans rolling around; but not to worry I rep my area hard letting all know who my squad is. PEACE FROM THE FAN

Yeah...especially with all the fairweather fans. When SD sucked, where were they when they couldn't give the tickets away to get people to show up at games?
  • ninernsd49
  • Info N/A
Are there any "official meeting places of 49er fans" in San Diego? Just moved here and don't wanna watch 49er games by myself at home.
Originally posted by ninernsd49:
Are there any "official meeting places of 49er fans" in San Diego? Just moved here and don't wanna watch 49er games by myself at home.

Yep. Typhoon in Pacific Beach. PM billybonka for more info.
  • 9erKingsFan
  • Info N/A
Typhoon Saloon in PB is the 9er spot - Bartenders and wait staff all in jerseys - people decorate their tables with memoribilia- lots of loud cheering and game on almost every screen and they have a ton of screens - great atmosphere and I dont really like that bars normal clientele
BillyBonka's from SD. He'll bring his Birdrock Bandit gang friends!!!
Niner fan in SD here! Typhoon Saloon is def a Niner spot. And its in Pacific Beach...where the beer is cold and the women are hot!
Originally posted by lottslovechild:
When I lived in SD i went to moondoggies in P.B. They show all the games and fans from every team show up and get drunk. Ya, I miss it.

I live in SD. I used to go there too but now I just watch from home - DirectTV

I just moved to Oceanside and dont know anyone down here so im definately down to get together with some fellow webzoners to watch the game.
I'm a 9er fan in North Park.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by ninernsd49:

Yep. Typhoon in Pacific Beach. PM billybonka for more info.

no s**t.. niner fans in san diego....? i live in national city now. im born and raised in san francisco but living in san diego the last 9 years cuz im stationed at north island. wussup!!
[ Edited by crankdatcrabtree on May 16, 2009 at 7:05 PM ]
No. None.
Share 49ersWebzone