There are 260 users in the forums

Any 49er fans in San Diego??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know this is a little early to be thinking about this but are they're any spots in SD were Niner fans get together? All the sport bars I went to last year were obviously full of blue jersey's. I'd like to find a regular spot for next season. Thanks....
I'm pretty sure billybonka is in San Diego.
both ninrzrule and NinersRule are in San Diego.
Heard a while back that Typhoon Saloon in PB is supposed to be a Niner bar. Ask MickerMack if that's true, he lives in the area.
When I lived in SD i went to moondoggies in P.B. They show all the games and fans from every team show up and get drunk. Ya, I miss it.
Originally posted by nipplehead:
Heard a while back that Typhoon Saloon in PB is supposed to be a Niner bar. Ask MickerMack if that's true, he lives in the area.

That's bonka's spot, too.
Go contact SanDiego49er, nice guy.
Probably more than people realize. I watch the 49er games at the Triple Crown Pub on Adams Ave. I've been going there for about 6 years now. I'm lucky because it's a pretty cool little neighborhood sports bar and within walking distance from where I live. They have all the NFL games and a good mix of fans, plus there's a good taco shop across the street to slam a halftime carnitas taco - part of my ritual. There used to be a small group of us Niner fans that were regulars, but the others went their seperate ways over the last few years, so check it out! I'm sick of all the Patriots & Steelers fans that show up. The owner, Kenny, is a gruff New Yorker whose a Giants fan, but he's cool and hooks me up with the Niners games on one of the 4 TV's in the pool table/ping pong table side. There's an opening to the bar so can order beers from there. The main room on the bar side has about 12 or 13 TV's plus a big screen HD and partially opens up to the street so there's plenty of fresh air. Can't wait for football season!!!!!
Originally posted by JBrodie4HOF:
Probably more than people realize. I watch the 49er games at the Triple Crown Pub on Adams Ave. I've been going there for about 6 years now. I'm lucky because it's a pretty cool little neighborhood sports bar and within walking distance from where I live. They have all the NFL games and a good mix of fans, plus there's a good taco shop across the street to slam a halftime carnitas taco - part of my ritual. There used to be a small group of us Niner fans that were regulars, but the others went their seperate ways over the last few years, so check it out! I'm sick of all the Patriots & Steelers fans that show up. The owner, Kenny, is a gruff New Yorker whose a Giants fan, but he's cool and hooks me up with the Niners games on one of the 4 TV's in the pool table/ping pong table side. There's an opening to the bar so can order beers from there. The main room on the bar side has about 12 or 13 TV's plus a big screen HD and partially opens up to the street so there's plenty of fresh air. Can't wait for football season!!!!!

I go to that bar all the time. I live on Mansfield
What about North County??

Originally posted by RedRazor:
Originally posted by JBrodie4HOF:

I go to that bar all the time. I live on Mansfield

So do I!!! That's too much! Shoot, I was just at Vons a couple of hours ago sporting my red P.Willis throwback jersey! My apartment manager/owner is a Niners fan too!
I'm sure I'll see you around!
Originally posted by 49erWill:
SanDiego49er

Originally posted by RedRazor:
I'm sure I'll see you around!

Yeah, the power of the Webzone! BTW to all SD Niner fans if you haven't heard, Joe Montana is signing at CJ's Sportscards in San Diego on Sat. 5/2. It's on their website if anyone's interested. It's not cheap, but it's Joe. See you there if you go.
I live in East County...Alpine to be exact
Share 49ersWebzone