49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 666 users in the forums

2027 Gameday

Shop 49ers game tickets
The Eagles offense is so bad.
Only took a few plays for the BOO Birds to start flying.....LOL.
Originally posted by jjmrtrpt:
Eagles are the good guys today fellas!!!!! Fly Eagles Fly...... at least just for this week! 😂

I'm rooting for the tie 😂
lol Stafford picked.

And now Barkley is hurt.
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Oct 4, 2026 at 10:10 AM ]
Wow Cards might not be as bad as everyone is claiming them to be.
Anybody hear Jalen Hurd's F bomb?
Hammy?
Puka's gone. Did you see him walk off the field after he reached for a pass? You could see him recoil from the strain. I don't think we will see him again.
Collins with a couple of good grabs on the opening drive - Texans with a leg up in the Lone Star State battle.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Puka's gone. Did you see him walk off the field after he reached for a pass? You could see him recoil from the strain. I don't think we will see him again.

Probably came back too soon.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,735
Stafford picked off
It's like we transfer the injury bug to teams we need to win! 😡
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Puka's gone. Did you see him walk off the field after he reached for a pass? You could see him recoil from the strain. I don't think we will see him again.

That groin injury is probably going to linger.
Originally posted by GunsUp240G:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Puka's gone. Did you see him walk off the field after he reached for a pass? You could see him recoil from the strain. I don't think we will see him again.

Probably came back too soon.

As someone who had surgery for three hernias, all of which needed mesh, a year ago this month, this is no easy injury. Sports hernias, of course, are different from what I have. But they do require surgery at some point.
Originally posted by jjmrtrpt:
It's like we transfer the injury bug to teams we need to win! 😡

At this point of the season, you just want the rest of the teams in your division to lose.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone