There are 723 users in the forums
2027 Gameday
Sep 28, 2026 at 8:21 PM
- BP13
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,686
Philly should almost be 0-3. barely beat WAS. needed a failed 2 pt conversion to beat TEN !
Sep 28, 2026 at 9:25 PM
- Monsterniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,586
Case Keenum is why you don't trade a competent backup QB when you have one.
Sep 29, 2026 at 4:56 AM
- tankle104
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,548
Originally posted by BP13:
Philly should almost be 0-3. barely beat WAS. needed a failed 2 pt conversion to beat TEN !
I watched that Ten game and it was ugly. Lol Ten was clearly bad and I remember not being impressed at all with Eagles.
NFC is between Seattle and 49ers, again. For like the 10th time since 2011. lol I hate it
[ Edited by tankle104 on Sep 29, 2026 at 4:56 AM ]
Sep 29, 2026 at 1:41 PM
- LayTheWoodall
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,717
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Rams. Seahawks. Cowboys, Packers and eagles all go down.
Glorious week
Sep 29, 2026 at 3:27 PM
- DRCHOWDER
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,759
Hate watch week complete and was a SUCCESS! Need a few more weeks of this and later on in the season as well...
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Sep 29, 2026 at 3:27 PM ]
Sep 29, 2026 at 7:07 PM
- 9ers4eva
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,842
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Glorious week
For everyone but DrEll
Oct 1, 2026 at 3:23 PM
- RedGold68
- Veteran
- Posts: 88
Browns Steelers tonight- who had the Browns down as a possible 3-1 starter after the first 4?!
Interesting game tonight, even if not one for the purist.
Steelers are the favs of course but I just can't trust them to back up last weeks offense just yet, whilst the Browns are struggling to light up their own offense too.
That said, I have my eye on KC Concepcion as a bit of a sleeper rookie who is slow burning nicely. I feel like he will break out at some point when the chips fall.
Interesting game tonight, even if not one for the purist.
Steelers are the favs of course but I just can't trust them to back up last weeks offense just yet, whilst the Browns are struggling to light up their own offense too.
That said, I have my eye on KC Concepcion as a bit of a sleeper rookie who is slow burning nicely. I feel like he will break out at some point when the chips fall.
Oct 1, 2026 at 3:25 PM
- Hysterikal
- Veteran
- Posts: 40,075
Originally posted by RedGold68:
Browns Steelers tonight- who had the Browns down as a possible 3-1 starter after the first 4?!
Interesting game tonight, even if not one for the purist.
Steelers are the favs of course but I just can't trust them to back up last weeks offense just yet, whilst the Browns are struggling to light up their own offense too.
That said, I have my eye on KC Concepcion as a bit of a sleeper rookie who is slow burning nicely. I feel like he will break out at some point when the chips fall.
Myles Garrett's new team has a worst record than his old Browns team. God I hope it continues
Oct 1, 2026 at 3:42 PM
- billbird2111
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,697
I love game days and the 2027 Gameday Thread. That is all.
Oct 1, 2026 at 5:24 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 72,951
Originally posted by Hysterikal:seen a crazy stat that Pitt is 0-9 on road Thursdays
Originally posted by RedGold68:
Browns Steelers tonight- who had the Browns down as a possible 3-1 starter after the first 4?!
Interesting game tonight, even if not one for the purist.
Steelers are the favs of course but I just can't trust them to back up last weeks offense just yet, whilst the Browns are struggling to light up their own offense too.
That said, I have my eye on KC Concepcion as a bit of a sleeper rookie who is slow burning nicely. I feel like he will break out at some point when the chips fall.
Myles Garrett's new team has a worst record than his old Browns team. God I hope it continues
Oct 1, 2026 at 5:37 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 72,951
49er alum Malik Collins with the sack and the flag
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Oct 1, 2026 at 5:37 PM ]
Oct 1, 2026 at 5:38 PM
- jimrat
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,996
Rodgers going full b***h mode…..unreal man
Oct 1, 2026 at 5:39 PM
- 49ersRing
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,973
Rodgers is a grumpy old man.
Oct 1, 2026 at 5:48 PM
- Superbowl
- Veteran
- Posts: 164
Shouldn't the title be 2026 gameday?
Oct 1, 2026 at 6:01 PM
- ChaunceyGardner
- Q46 Draft Winner
- Posts: 23,908
Originally posted by Superbowl:
Shouldn't the title be 2026 gameday?
Only took til week 4