There are 814 users in the forums
2027 Gameday
Sep 27, 2026 at 9:00 PM
- Montana
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,396
I told ya Stafford is done
Sep 27, 2026 at 9:00 PM
- SmokeyJoe
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,883
Originally posted by billbird2111:
That is a true statement. Even my college team won. It was a weekend to remember.
Niners win. Everybody in division loses. Cowboys lose.
Baseball ends (locally)…. Less torturous baseball talk on the radio for a while.
All good things. Too bad the Niners had 50 injuries.
Sep 27, 2026 at 9:01 PM
- ninersrule4
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,606
Originally posted by Sask49erFan:
I'm sure glad we let Hufunga leave for nothing.
Yeah the one safety we had that was actually good lol. That one still hurts. And DJ Jones.
Sep 27, 2026 at 9:02 PM
- frenchmov
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,160
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Yeah the one safety we had that was actually good lol. That one still hurts. And DJ Jones.
I mean in retrospect he was still not fully healthy from torn ACL. Tough to extend at market rate but yes it sucks
Sep 27, 2026 at 9:03 PM
- socal1632
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,757
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Rams have to play the Eagles and Bills the next 2 games. Both without Garrett. Now the Eagles are overrated but they have the Rams number.
Getting hairy in a hurry for the Lambs
Sep 27, 2026 at 9:03 PM
- DonnieDarko
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,860
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by Sask49erFan:
I'm sure glad we let Hufunga leave for nothing.
Yeah the one safety we had that was actually good lol. That one still hurts. And DJ Jones.
Our secondary is pretty good actually
Sep 27, 2026 at 9:04 PM
- PRIMETIME21
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,807
Dam rams choked, good for us, everyone in division lost but us
Sep 27, 2026 at 9:05 PM
- Fresno49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,752
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Cards lost, Seahawks lost, now Rams lose? muahahha
not yet, its not a good look if the darling super bowl favorites start the season 1-2.
I love how the season starts with us 3-0, Brock ballin outta control, and our division rivals losing games. That's what I like to call #brockhard
shutting those d*** sucking announcers up was the icing on top.
Sep 27, 2026 at 9:05 PM
- Sask49erFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,134
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by Sask49erFan:
I'm sure glad we let Hufunga leave for nothing.
Yeah the one safety we had that was actually good lol. That one still hurts. And DJ Jones.
Our secondary is pretty good actually
But they would be much better with Hufunga.
Just like our DLine would be 10X better had we not gave Buckner away.
Fn Lynch.
Sep 27, 2026 at 9:06 PM
- Bloodless
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,899
Originally posted by Montana:
I told ya Stafford is done
Just noticed that he did a look away pass again on that last INT lol.
Sep 27, 2026 at 9:08 PM
- Montana
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,396
Was picking up food from the wing place and the worker there was a Rams fan, we were exchanging some kind words at the end of that game lol. I just yelled choke choke! And what do ya know he choked
Sep 27, 2026 at 9:08 PM
- SmokeyJoe
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,883
Originally posted by Montana:
Was picking up food from the wing place and the worker there was a Rams fan, we were exchanging some kind words at the end of that game lol. I just yelled choke choke! And what do ya know he choked
Don't f**k with people prepping your food, lol.
Sep 27, 2026 at 9:09 PM
- tankle104
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,363
Most Pick Sixes thrown in NFL History
— PFF (@PFF) September 28, 2026
Matthew Stafford 33
Brett Favre 32
Dan Marino 28
Joe Namath 28
Drew Brees 27
Peyton Manning 27pic.twitter.com/gM3P7SoUWP
Sep 27, 2026 at 9:15 PM
- ninerjok
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,627
I could've sworn Huf had a picksix on Stafford some years back as a Niner, am I wrong?
Sep 27, 2026 at 9:15 PM
- SmokeyJoe
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,883
Originally posted by tankle104:
Most Pick Sixes thrown in NFL History
— PFF (@PFF) September 28, 2026
Matthew Stafford 33
Brett Favre 32
Dan Marino 28
Joe Namath 28
Drew Brees 27
Peyton Manning 27pic.twitter.com/gM3P7SoUWP
All of them all time greats. What a list, lol.