LISTEN: Impact Rookies & Brandon Aiyuk's Contract With Larry Krueger →

There are 104 users in the forums

DB Logan Ryan, retires

Shop 49ers game tickets
safety depth pickup ? not bad
I hope Tig Brown doesnt lose his starting spot right now though
[ Edited by the_dynasty on Dec 5, 2023 at 1:09 PM ]
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 32,527
Interesting. He moved from CB to Safety three years ago. Vet depth at a position of need. No idea what he's got left in the tank.
Originally posted by thl408:
Interesting. He moved from CB to Safety three years ago. Vet depth at a position of need. No idea what he's got left in the tank.

Don't know much about him, but he must be a better option at backup safety than Oliver. Maybe Oliver can move to safety at some point, but not season.
championship!!!
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
safety depth pickup ? not bad
I hope Tig Brown doesnt lose his starting spot right now though

I hope he doesn't lose his spot either, but he can't tackle like Huf and expect to take guys down without using his arms and hands to wrap up.
Tom Brady INT guy, lettssss gooo. Guy has moxie, good player
Logan INT highlight reel

[ Edited by Montana on Dec 5, 2023 at 1:25 PM ]

Originally posted by Montana:
Tom Brady INT guy, lettssss gooo. Guy has moxie, good player

He's been a very solid safety and was a solid corner as well. This is a good signing
Darrell Luter got injured hamstring. Maybe this signing for Special Teams and backups
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Darrell Luter got injured hamstring. Maybe this signing for Special Teams and backups
def not coming in to start
Originally posted by elguapo:
He's been a very solid safety and was a solid corner as well. This is a good signing

Yep, lots of experience, solid player. Seems sharp as a whip too.

  • Furlow
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,322
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Darrell Luter got injured hamstring. Maybe this signing for Special Teams and backups

Didn't Luter just recently start playing? Brutal.
Share 49ersWebzone