There are 245 users in the forums

DB Isaiah Oliver

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Underrated player stuck on a bad team. He was terrific in college and should be able to step in and replace either Ward or Moseley without issue. Really good signing.

Agree

Could end up being a steal if he stays healthy
Isaiah Oliver played 75% of his snaps in the slot last season. He has a PFF coverage grade of 74.3 over the past 2 seasons. Had a pass rush grade of 77.1 last season. He did miss 17% of his tackles last season and gave up a 68.4% completion rate but only had a 72.4 passer rating against him with zero TD's given up.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Mar 15, 2023 at 4:17 PM ]

I expect some moving up in this draft now
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by goatroppolo:

Two years!!!! Right on!!!! Just got done watching Olivers highlights, f**k yeah that's all I gotta say!!! And Jimmy WTF were you thinking throwing that pass C'mon bruh!!!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
HAHHAHAAH!!!

this is what I'm talking about !! NO need to rush rush on eMan or even let him walk.. this guy Oliver can be another " FOUND " for Lynch !!

FA season's been AWESOME !!!

Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
well time to watch some highlights of him lol...

Please post

first one off youtube when I typed his name lol
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I expect some moving up in this draft now

Damn I hope so. Been quiet bringing in OL, so maybe they're targeting someone in the draft?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Underrated player stuck on a bad team. He was terrific in college and should be able to step in and replace either Ward or Moseley without issue. Really good signing.

Was a big fan of him during the draft process.

I had him as CB4 that year. I wanna see film of him in the pros playing outside cause at CU he seemed like he was gonna be a prototype outside C3 CB.
https://www.si.com/nfl/falcons/.amp/news/atlanta-falcons-isaiah-oliver-free-agency-resign-offseason-tampa-bay-buccaneers

love this part…

"You have a guy that can move around, that can play multiple spots, got the pressure, got the sack on the second play of the game," Smith began. "When you have a smart player that's versatile, that understands the scheme and angles, that certainly helps.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
well time to watch some highlights of him lol...

Please post

first one off youtube when I typed his name lol

Jimmy sure liked throwing into triple coverage.
Solid player. Got a younger Jimmie Ward replacement on the slot.

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

I had him as CB4 that year. I wanna see film of him in the pros playing outside cause at CU he seemed like he was gonna be a prototype outside C3 CB.
https://www.si.com/nfl/falcons/.amp/news/atlanta-falcons-isaiah-oliver-free-agency-resign-offseason-tampa-bay-buccaneers

love this part…

"You have a guy that can move around, that can play multiple spots, got the pressure, got the sack on the second play of the game," Smith began. "When you have a smart player that's versatile, that understands the scheme and angles, that certainly helps.

Wilks saw him twice a year, so maybe he has big plans for this kid.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

love this part…

It's nice to have a CU CB that ain't afraid to break a f**king nail
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I feel like the 49ers won the NFC West already!!!
Loved him during his draft. Great pickup and replacement for Jimmie Ward. He's versatile and can play anywhere in the secondary but his tackling abilities is nowhere near Ward. And yes, Oliver will be our starting Nickel, not Womack
  • thl408
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I feel like the 49ers won the NFC West already!!!

It's in the bag. lol Geno Smith, no neck Stafford, and no anything Cards.
Share 49ersWebzone