49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 648 users in the forums

Justin Herbert Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
The situation with Herbert and McDaniels reminded me of when Kyle Shanny moved to Atlanta with Matt Ryan. Took Ryan a year and a sit down with Kyle to get him to do some of the things in the offense.

Watched a breakdown of the recent game for Herbert and if I'm the Chargers I'm sounding the alarm for everything but Herbert. Dude has 0 help in the passing game. Ladds a high level #2 WR. Not excusing his past though he's always had incredible potential and has constantly underperformed. But as of the last game after watching the 0 separation, inexcusable blocking breakdowns and drops.
Joint practice champs 2026
Would love to see them beat Seattle, but I don't see a scenario where that could happen.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Would love to see them beat Seattle, but I don't see a scenario where that could happen.

We share the same love, but I agree. The Chargers are listless. The Seahawks are looking to get rid of that awful taste caused by losing to the Commanders and a backup QB. I smell a blowout next weekend. I'm not sure where the problem lies with the Bolts. But I hope it does not cost Harbaugh his job.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Would love to see them beat Seattle, but I don't see a scenario where that could happen.

We share the same love, but I agree. The Chargers are listless. The Seahawks are looking to get rid of that awful taste caused by losing to the Commanders and a backup QB. I smell a blowout next weekend. I'm not sure where the problem lies with the Bolts. But I hope it does not cost Harbaugh his job.

If you have good talent, which the Chargers do, then the problem is the HC.


The warning signs were there.... 3 bum Qbs
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
1st player in NFL history to have 30+ TD'S each of his first 2 years.

.. and no body considered him 1st overall pick because he was INTROVERT???

He's unbelievable. Incredible talent. I wish we had him. One of the best young players in the league.

Man, I remember getting bashed for wanting to make a move and draft this kid... I remember how good he was as JR... still don't understand why he got dissed for being INTROVERT..

the kid has NO FEAR !!! Haven't seen a guy like that since Dan Marino... only this kid is obviously more athletic !!!

He's absolutely incredible. The NFL missed on him. One of the best QB'S in the league already. Certainly one of the best young ones.

Agreed. Really like watching this kid play

Circle jerk is died
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
1st player in NFL history to have 30+ TD'S each of his first 2 years.

.. and no body considered him 1st overall pick because he was INTROVERT???

He's unbelievable. Incredible talent. I wish we had him. One of the best young players in the league.

Man, I remember getting bashed for wanting to make a move and draft this kid... I remember how good he was as JR... still don't understand why he got dissed for being INTROVERT..

the kid has NO FEAR !!! Haven't seen a guy like that since Dan Marino... only this kid is obviously more athletic !!!

He's absolutely incredible. The NFL missed on him. One of the best QB'S in the league already. Certainly one of the best young ones.

Agreed. Really like watching this kid play

Circle jerk is died
i remember this lol

The two posters at least have consistency
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
1st player in NFL history to have 30+ TD'S each of his first 2 years.

.. and no body considered him 1st overall pick because he was INTROVERT???

He's unbelievable. Incredible talent. I wish we had him. One of the best young players in the league.

Man, I remember getting bashed for wanting to make a move and draft this kid... I remember how good he was as JR... still don't understand why he got dissed for being INTROVERT..

the kid has NO FEAR !!! Haven't seen a guy like that since Dan Marino... only this kid is obviously more athletic !!!

He's absolutely incredible. The NFL missed on him. One of the best QB'S in the league already. Certainly one of the best young ones.

Agreed. Really like watching this kid play

Circle jerk is died
i remember this lol

The two posters at least have consistency

I remember a Matt Flynn circle jerk thread by SD as well .
Dude is genuinely trash.
Preseason scrimmage champs!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,898
Time to trade him before he hurts his value any more. Physically one of the best QB's in the league...mentally one of the softest.
Originally posted by jcs:
Time to trade him before he hurts his value any more. Physically one of the best QB's in the league...mentally one of the softest.

To get a new QB the HC can't develop?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,898
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by jcs:
Time to trade him before he hurts his value any more. Physically one of the best QB's in the league...mentally one of the softest.

To get a new QB the HC can't develop?

Herbert was soft long before Harbs and McDaniel got their hands on him
[ Edited by jcs on Oct 5, 2026 at 10:58 AM ]
Harbaugh is coach with a well-documented history of winning at every level so it lets Herbert off the hook to blame coaching. Herbert is playing like crap and he's the reason the Chargers suck.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Oct 5, 2026 at 11:31 AM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone