There are 259 users in the forums

RIP David Patten

Shop 49ers game tickets
Former Pats player died in motorcycle wreck

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/03/david-patten-dies-at-47/
Originally posted by miked1978:
Former Pats player died in motorcycle wreck

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/09/03/david-patten-dies-at-47/

Damn I remember when Brady was throwing to *unknown* recievers and some how making it work... then Brady got injured and Drew Bledsoe got his job back during the division title game against the Steelers, and hit Patton in the corner of the endzone for a TD.

Edit- everyone thought the Pats were going to lose when Drew had to come in.

R.I.P.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 3, 2021 at 10:09 AM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Damn I remember when Brady was throwing to *unknown* recievers and some how making it work... then Brady got injured and Drew Bledsoe got his job back during the division title game against the Steelers, and hit Patton in the corner of the endzone for a TD.

R.I.P.

Damn I don't remember Drew ever playing for the Pats again after Brady took over. Good memory dude.

R.I.P.

Damn I don't remember Drew ever playing for the Pats again after Brady took over. Good memory dude.

Yeah, it was the AFC title game. Bledsoe's touchdown pass was the Patriots' only offensive touchdown of the game. Their other two were off a punt return and a blocked field goal.

David Patten was a big part of their success In those early years. He had a game with a passing, running and receiving TD in the RCA dome iirc.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

R.I.P.

Yeah, it was the AFC title game. Bledsoe's touchdown pass was the Patriots' only offensive touchdown of the game. Their other two were off a punt return and a blocked field goal.

David Patten was a big part of their success In those early years. He had a game with a passing, running and receiving TD in the RCA dome iirc.

That was a helluva game.
I was close to getting my moto license but they straight up tell you," 100% chance that you're gonna crash..100% . Everyone crashes at least once on a bike. "

I opted out.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I was close to getting my moto license but they straight up tell you," 100% chance that you're gonna crash..100% . Everyone crashes at least once on a bike. "

I opted out.

Yeah I just bought one in spring and heard this a million times which is a good thing. I even decided against a bigger motor due to it. I'm always on my toes now.
Share 49ersWebzone