LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 221 users in the forums

Maurice Hurst DT

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
This guy has been a big waste of money

He's barely making much more than the vet minimum.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Calf. LMAO. b******t. Dude has played 41 snaps ALL YEAR.

Agents with injured players or want to cash in for free money at the end of their career have to be calling our FO directly now on the daily.

Yeah, no kidding man. Its getting pretty ridiculous.

I highly doubt 1. he's faking it, and 2. agents for players with injuries are calling the 49ers, jesus guys, you really need to do something else besides post on here all day about how we have injured players, guys wasting money, etc... Not your money, why the f**k do you care?

I was being half serious. I'm sure NC was as well lol
Relax man. Too many posters on here take things too serious.

Of course it's not my money. It's not yours either, but yet you spend a lot of time counting and analyzing it like it's yours, by your logic lol

we took a flyer on him in hopes that he would contribute like Key. He didn't so we can call it out if we want to. I thought this was a forum to discuss players? Next time I'll be sure to check with you what is allowed to discuss or opine on and what isn't. Jesus

LOL. Key is contributing? I mean, he's played 242 snaps. But contributing? Dude barely has a 60 grade which is the equivalent of me playing the position. JAG.
Originally posted by Hopper:
This guy has been a waste of money

He's barely making much more than the vet minimum.

Fixed. Better?
LOL. Key is contributing? I mean, he's played 242 snaps. But contributing? Dude barely has a 60 grade which is the equivalent of me playing the position. JAG.

Hell yeah Key is contributing. But most importantly he's out there available. Hurst has been paid to rehab. Not much contributing going on there.
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Dec 6, 2021 at 1:02 AM ]
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Calf. LMAO. b******t. Dude has played 41 snaps ALL YEAR.

Agents with injured players or want to cash in for free money at the end of their career have to be calling our FO directly now on the daily.

Yeah, no kidding man. Its getting pretty ridiculous.

I highly doubt 1. he's faking it, and 2. agents for players with injuries are calling the 49ers, jesus guys, you really need to do something else besides post on here all day about how we have injured players, guys wasting money, etc... Not your money, why the f**k do you care?

I was being half serious. I'm sure NC was as well lol
Relax man. Too many posters on here take things too serious.

Of course it's not my money. It's not yours either, but yet you spend a lot of time counting and analyzing it like it's yours, by your logic lol

we took a flyer on him in hopes that he would contribute like Key. He didn't so we can call it out if we want to. I thought this was a forum to discuss players? Next time I'll be sure to check with you what is allowed to discuss or opine on and what isn't. Jesus

lol okay.
This guy is straight up stealing money
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
This guy is straight up stealing money

It's a business strategy that players around the league are figuring out. Sign with the 49ers. Roll ankle. Sit back a cash them free checks.
I see Hurst is still not practicing.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Baby dee ford. Do as little as possible, ensure paycheck continues.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Baby dee ford. Do as little as possible, ensure paycheck continues.

You make it sound like it's good choice.

Limited in (finally practicing) practice
Dee ford jr.
Finally, a full participant in practice and likely to play this Sunday
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

Would be awesome to see him contribute an make this DL insanely deep. But we have to have realistic expectations.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stefano89:
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

Would be awesome to see him contribute an make this DL insanely deep. But we have to have realistic expectations.

Yeah hard to see him leapfrogging Givens and Street for snaps after missing this much time.
Share 49ersWebzone