There are 255 users in the forums

NFL News Thread-2021 Edition

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
Originally posted by DrEll:
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/minnesota-vikings-kirk-cousins-hometown-hospital-cuts-ties-with-him-over-covid19-coronavirus-vaccination-stance-045153924.html

Thank goodness we didn't sign this idiot. Cant reward stupidity I guess…

To each their own. Doesn't make him stupid.

It's in his DNA for being stupid . His dad may be the only one who thinks he isn't stupid bc his dad may be the only one dumber .

I heard his dad was telling his congregation to get vaccinated? Which makes it even more mind boggling
[ Edited by Dsoto87 on Aug 8, 2021 at 12:28 PM ]
Did anyone hear Michael Irvin state his "Mt. Rushmore" of QBs on HOF coverage was:
Brady
Manning
Aikman
Rodgers
... such a buffoon, can't believe he's on the NFL network.
[ Edited by SFVNiner on Aug 8, 2021 at 4:34 PM ]
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Did anyone hear Michael Irvin state his "Mt. Rushmore" of QBs on HOF coverage was:
Brady
Manning
Aikman
Rodgers
That's all the crack smoking but whatever. Replace Manning, Aikman and Rogers with Montana, Unitas and Elway.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Brady
Manning
Aikman
Rodgers
That's all the crack smoking but whatever. Replace Manning, Aikman and Rogers with Montana, Unitas and Elway.

It's no surprise he mentioned Aikman since he won all those super bowls with him.
Holy crap I had never seen or heard Al Davis' widow until seeing her on Tom Flores HOF presentation. She literally f**king sounds like a female head of the Corleone family in The Godfather it's so ridiculous. Mark Davis looked like an absolute stupid ass doofus unveiling the TF bust.
Holy crap I had never seen or heard Al Davis' widow until seeing her on Tom Flores HOF presentation. She literally f**king sounds like a female head of the Corleone family in The Godfather it's so ridiculous. Mark Davis looked like an absolute stupid ass doofus unveiling the TF bust.

Now look up Mark's wife. It's good to be king.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Now look up Mark's wife. It's good to be king.

Lmao wtf…

$$$$$$$
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/minnesota-vikings-kirk-cousins-hometown-hospital-cuts-ties-with-him-over-covid19-coronavirus-vaccination-stance-045153924.html

When you put others at risk knowingly, it makes you stupid.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Oh boy how COVID has divided the country.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

Oh boy how COVID has divided the country.
Is it Covid's fault ? lol
Brady
Manning
Aikman
Rodgers

Well, everyone is going to disagree here! I don't consider Aikman a particularly great qb, just a lucky one with regard to his team. And I don't consider Elway anywhere near great. Watch his super bowls prior to Terrell Davis!

Unitas, Montana, Brady and Rodgers. I know Rodgers is very unpopular here, but with very little help or support from his team he still gets results. P Manning is obviously next man up. Kind of sad that Mount Rushmore leaves no room for Dan Marino.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

It's in his DNA for being stupid . His dad may be the only one who thinks he isn't stupid bc his dad may be the only one dumber .

I heard his dad was telling his congregation to get vaccinated? Which makes it even more mind boggling

His mom and dad got the vaccine bc they are high risk . And Kirk agrees with that .

but his argument that he is low risk for dying shows he doesn't understand how he would be protecting his mom and dad .

which is stupidity at this point
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Brady
Manning
Aikman
Rodgers

It's no surprise he mentioned Aikman since he won all those super bowls with him.

Aikman is by far the worst on that list. He benefitted greatly from one of the best OLs in history. Cowboy's defense was good too.
His stats are average.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Aug 9, 2021 at 5:28 PM ]
  • dj43
Unlimited returns from IR is back again this season. A player must be on the 53 on September 1 in order to qualify to return.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-permitting-unlimited-players-to-return-from-injured-reserve-for-2021-season
Share 49ersWebzone