LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

Playoffs

Shop 49ers game tickets
Football team or Bills is who Im gonna be watching.
Browns done
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by HarbaughzDeep:
Your NFC Divisional Round matchups cannot possibly happen.

Go read the rules. The #1 seed in each conference doesn't necessarily play the winner of the 4/5 seed game. Read below:

"After the first round, the No. 1 seed will host the lowest (worst) remaining seed in each conference, while the other two teams face off in the other conference semifinal."

Green Bay (as the #1 seed) plays the worst remaining seed in the Divisional Round. I have (7) Bears, (6) Rams and (5) Buccaneers winning in the WC Round. Why wouldn't Green Bay play Chicago (worst remaining seed)? That would have LAR and TB in the other matchup.

My apologies. I was operating under the belief that the playoffs were NOT to be reseeded for the first time ever. This has to be a new development because I am 100% positive that is what they originally stated for THIS season.

I feel like the NFL has been reseeding for a long time.

Correct. And this year they are not (aside from the 1 seed thing, which they either changed or I missed from the start).

#1 seeds still get lowest remaining seed in divisional round. Can't find anything to the contrary.

Yeah again thats my bad. I know the playoffs are not being reseeded after every round this year, but I missed the part about the 1 seed.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by NickMullensBDN:
Browns done

yup.
Originally posted by boast:
Browns done

yup.

Why what did I miss? I was picking them to win r1.
Browns done

They weren't beating KC or Buffalo anyways, but still, classic Browns luck.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Browns done

yup.

Why what did I miss? I was picking them to win r1.

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Because championships are a fan award. Players just want the money. The playoffs are just a nice to have, but not essential.

AFC Championship Game
Bills vs Chiefs

NFC Championship Game
Saints vs Packers

Super Bowl
Bills over Packers
Originally posted by ScoutyMclueN:
AFC Championship Game
Bills vs Chiefs

NFC Championship Game
Saints vs Packers

Super Bowl
Bills over Packers

That was my scenarios too

2020 champions = big fat asterisk *
I just realized a team without a first round bye could potentially end up playing 3 home playoff games. That's pretty cool once they let fans back in.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Go Rams!!!
So f**king mad we got injured just walking on the field. I would take our squad easily healthy over every damn NFC team, NFC got so lucky we were hurt I would bet we would've gone to Tampa in Feb.
It takes me a few days to decompress after the nightmare season of the Niners but I'm looking forward to the post season. As much as I've hated the Patriots during the Brady-Belichick era I find myself rooting for Brady. He's 43 years old and somehow has beaten Father Time. Being in the huddle with him I'm sure the Buc players believe he can take them all the way.
Share 49ersWebzone