There are 170 users in the forums

Mac Jones-QB-Patriots

Shop 49ers game tickets

Mac Jones-QB-Patriots

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Bears fans hating on fields and loving Jones.

https://www.chicitysports.com/forum/threads/fields-whiners.85645/

Glad our fans aren't that dumb to anoint a QB is better after 6 games when one is pro ready and one is a project. Oh wait

Living in the NE area, it's not all rainbows and unicorns with Mac Jones. A lot of people think he's avg and wasn't worth the 12th overall pick. Some saying he's been "protected" by the throws they ask him to make and easy play-calls. His number was inflated because of a 75 yard coverage breakdown throw to Bourne (almost picked even though the coverage was a mess). Why can't they open up the offense and take the training wheels off...people blaming the coaching staff lol. weird no one ever does that

But you can go to any fan base and see them hate on their players regardless (Seattle fans hating on Wilson/GB fans saying Rogers is done yada yada).
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 20, 2021 at 5:16 AM ]
https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/kendrick-bourne-notes-interesting-difference-between-mac-jones-jimmy-garoppolo
Originally posted by NCommand:
https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/kendrick-bourne-notes-interesting-difference-between-mac-jones-jimmy-garoppolo

Lol Jimmys got a rifle.
Patriots WRs/TEs sure do drop a lot of passes despite his ball being so catchable. Bourne's comments making them all look even worse. haha
Originally posted by a49erfan77:
Patriots WRs/TEs sure do drop a lot of passes despite his ball being so catchable. Bourne's comments making them all look even worse. haha

Haha. True!
Originally posted by a49erfan77:

Cannon for an arm.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
A lot of people think he's avg and wasn't worth the 12th overall pick.

Well they are in for a real treat when they figure out he went 15th and not 12th.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Our offense sucks
  • dj43

Putting Jones in the same community as Carson Wentz and Matt Ryan is pretty good after only a half dozen games.

Off-topic, but Joe Burrow is justifying his draft spot, according to this chart.

• dj43
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Our offense sucks

So thankful we didn't draft this dude.
  • thl408
Am I reading that chart correctly? Murray, Mahomes, Stafford, and Rodgers are all playing poorly according to PFF? They all fall below the diagonal line. But Daniel Jones, Dalton, and Tua are good? wth?
Originally posted by thl408:
Am I reading that chart correctly? Murray, Mahomes, Stafford, and Rodgers are all playing poorly according to PFF? They all fall below the diagonal line. But Daniel Jones, Dalton, and Tua are good? wth?

All I know is 500 year old Tom Brady is still working everyone.
  • thl408
Originally posted by thl408:

All I know is 500 year old Tom Brady is still working everyone.

I'm not going to pretend that I've watched every snap from every QB, but I have an issue with a chart that says guys like Tua/Dalton are playing better than Stafford/Murray. What weird statistical analysis brought PFF to this conclusion? Or am I reading that diagonal line incorrectly?
Share 49ersWebzone