There are 191 users in the forums

If the season is shortened what would be your plan for the NFL schedule ?

Shop 49ers game tickets
If this is the case I'll be waiting on my refund from Jed York for my season tickets
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
I read somewhere about pure speculation where the season starts in January and the SB is played in April.
I think it was a virologist who is a sports fan.

Here's the thing though: Super Bowls are scheduled years in advance. They're huge events that can't easily (if even possibly) be moved.

I feel like all these plans to just shift the whole season and have the playoffs in the spring wouldn't work.

They are hard to move because availability of hotel rooms is the limiting factor for large events. That's not a problem anymore. Hotels are empty and will continue to have lots of availability until there is a vaccine.
Well, i dont see any plans by the NFL with this schedule... Why did they released it a month late ?!
it's like they are certain the season will start on time and are ready for games to be played in empty stadiums in september
IF the first weeks are not simply scratched (games against jets giants and cards)
and if it's the case the niners strength of schedule will be even tougher
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
I read somewhere about pure speculation where the season starts in January and the SB is played in April.
I think it was a virologist who is a sports fan.

If this happens, wonder how/if the 2021 season starting on time would be affected.
I'll take anything we can get.
If the season is shortened then I'm suing the Niners and want my fkn money back that they have taken
Share 49ersWebzone