There are 233 users in the forums

Most hated player by fan base

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • fip24
  • Veteran
Great original post and interesting discussion...
I don't hate Russ but he is the player I fear the most. My most hated is probably Odell Beckham- most over rated, over hyped player of all time.
My most hated of all time for me is JJ Stokes-the poster boy for the end of the Niner dynasty in my mind

And while I at it- I didn't hate Kurt Warner as a player but couldn't stand how they always showed his wife during games and talked about how he was bagging groceries before getting called by the Rams. Not to be a jerk , but why couldn't he use his degree to get a better job. Maybe cashier or something
[ Edited by fip24 on Jan 17, 2020 at 7:02 PM ]
Would think the Seahawks hate Greenlaw LOTS about right now lol
Originally posted by mattster03:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by BayToBrazil:
What about all-time?
Who you got??

Kyle Williams

Lmao... touche.

Nah Warren Sapp and Russell Wilson are my top 2.
No question about it. It's Russell Wilson. They got that right.
Originally posted by Thanos89:
Would think the Seahawks hate Greenlaw LOTS about right now lol

This ^^^
Originally posted by Waterbear:
What about all-time?
Who you got??

Kyle Williams

Lmao... touche.

He's the one, took out Jerry and Steve in the same game
  • Jaci
  • Veteran
Ugh, the cashier story about warner makes me gag. For the record i lived in Cedar Falls,Iowa, where he was the famed 'bag boy' at HyVee grocery store. He worked there for maybe 2 weeks And he is such an a** to the school he went too, UNI, that they really have no relation. So the whole poor grocery bagger boy who went to a small school and was an amazing member of the community really holds no water. But it isn't like a lot of famous people come from this area, so people here are still are all over his nuts. It is extremely irritating being a sane person observing it.
[ Edited by Jaci on Jan 17, 2020 at 8:34 PM ]
Originally posted by Jaci:
Ugh, the cashier story about warner makes me gag. For the record i lived in Cedar Falls,Iowa, where he was the famed 'bag boy' at HyVee grocery store. He worked there for maybe 2 weeks And he is such an a** to the school he went too, UNI, that they really have no relation. So the whole poor grocery bagger boy who went to a small school and was an amazing member of the community really holds no water. But it isn't like a lot of famous people come from this area, so people here are still are all over his nuts. It is extremely irritating being a sane person observing it.

Good info
Originally posted by Waterbear:
What about all-time?
Who you got??

Kyle Williams

Lmao... touche.

I wasnt arguing with who were your top 2 lol
  • Jaci
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jaci:

Good info

Just another random side note to throw in- David johnson is legit still a guy that remembers his roots. Like i said a lot of famous people don't come from this area but he was a UNI star and he still comes back to sign autographs at the little university bookstore they have across from campus.
It makes it even more annoying warner gets so much 'oh he is just a simple hometown boy' love.
[ Edited by Jaci on Jan 17, 2020 at 8:50 PM ]

Originally posted by captveg:
3 years ago, Niners would have been Sherman. 3 years from now, Seahawks might hate sherman the most when he has three rings for the Niners and talks to the media about how much he loves the Niners and wants to retire one

The offseason he retires Kyle offers him a position on the defensive coaching staff. Book it.

No way. Sherman will play at least another year or two.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
LOL what happened to that video of four dudes talking about which 49ers fan do you hate the most and some b***h boy said "it has to be Kittle" ...his gf probably likes George
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by captveg:
3 years ago, Niners would have been Sherman. 3 years from now, Seahawks might hate sherman the most when he has three rings for the Niners and talks to the media about how much he loves the Niners and wants to retire one

The offseason he retires Kyle offers him a position on the defensive coaching staff. Book it.

No way. Sherman will play at least another year or two.

He mentioned (a year or two ago) giving safety position a try...Saleh said no way because he's still a very good CB
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
LOL what happened to that video of four dudes talking about which 49ers fan do you hate the most and some b***h boy said "it has to be Kittle" ...his gf probably likes George

There's no reason for them to hate Kittle as long as they have the best TE in the NFL.
Kyle Williams
Share 49ersWebzone