LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 153 users in the forums

WR Emmanuel Sanders, BUF

Shop 49ers game tickets
Picking up on fantasy football
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by rathman4481:
That's a lot to give up

Agreed, already don't have a 2nd in 2020.

Almost certain they will trade back from their first rounder for multiple picks.
Originally posted by Youngone:
I don't like it. 3rd and 4th is too steep.

Gotta go hard in the paint when you have a window. Sometimes it's only one year. Super Bowl aspirations
People don't realize how good Sanders is. First he already knows our system so he can step right in and play right away. He's one of the best route runners in the nfl and can beat man coverage to get open. Lastly he doesn't have a drop yet this year. That's right, 0 drops... I love the addition.

If we have a bottom pick in the 1st round we can more than likely trade back and recoup those picks pretty easily. We have something special this year. This was our weakest position and we just added a perfect fit.
People are freaking out about a third of fourth round pick? Odds are we're going to pick in the high 20s if not pick 32, so we are really giving up a pick close to 100 as well as 140, now tell me he is definitely worth that?? It's hard to find receivers in that range. This is what we needed to put us over the edge
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We needed a wr but 3rd and 4th for 32 year old. Is just insane. Still amateur hour in san fran front office.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Lol what number is he gonna wear!!!!
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for 9erguy.
meh, hope he can stay healthy and balls out. He's a 49er now so I am rooting for him
That poor guy. Having to leave the Broncos to come to a 6 - 0 team. Life just isn't fair I guess. :(
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Not just a 3rd but a 4th too!!! WTF
Blame the Pats.

Originally posted by Tman:

This. The difference between that (expectedly) late 4th and early 5th isn't going to be much.

So really its a likely late 3rd rounder plus the value of a 6th rounder going to Denver.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
wow, terrible trade. lol

Lynch got worked.
  • thl408
Originally posted by rxrunner:
everyone here acting like the GM now.

huh? we act like a QB/HC/GM everyday here
It seems like a lot to give up, all be it for a very talented WR.
Share 49ersWebzone