There are 281 users in the forums

Kwon Alexander LB, Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Wait, so he tore his ACL? Why? Lol
Originally posted by saniner:
That's a lot

Great leader, playmaker, good fit for the scheme...I like it. Now go get Earl and a damn edge rusher (or 3)

No, go get Amos. Cheaper, younger, has not been injured the past 2 seasons and is top tier talent.
Originally posted by okdkid:

That oscar dude is a known moron and steals all his content from guys who do the actual work here on the webzone. #scumbag
Pro Bowl LB, coming off an ACL tear. Still just 24. If he fully recovers then he could be a monster in this scheme, it all comes down to health.
Another Malcolm Smith sub par starter for big money
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Wait, so he tore his ACL? Why? Lol

Risky.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Pro Bowl LB, coming off an ACL tear. Still just 24. If he fully recovers then he could be a monster in this scheme, it all comes down to health.

His age helps a lot in that regard.
Originally posted by valrod33:
This is a great pick up. Trust me, ive been scouting this dude since high school. Future ALL PRO LB in our scheme

Doesn't he miss a lot of tackles?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

I wanted a newer shinier LSU MLB with 4.3 speed. Oh well Alexander is legit and at least shows the front office knows exactly what the biggest priority on the defense is, mlb and hopefully safety next
Originally posted by okdkid:

Lol at thinking we would draft White at any point. Smh.
Originally posted by Krampus49:
Another Malcolm Smith sub par starter for big money

When was Malcolm Smith a Pro Bowler?
so much for the rumors of CJ and Barr....
Really good player. Still pretty young to. I like this move. Him and Warner are a heck of a duo
Share 49ersWebzone