Kwon Alexander LB, Saints

Shop 49ers game tickets
Sure miss him right now, defense hasn't been the same
Bourne's Snapchat story...
[ Edited by Fanaticofnfl on Dec 16, 2019 at 1:34 PM ]
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Is there anything to this?
He can technically be returned from IR for the first week of the playoffs or later. Would be remarkable if he does.

He tore his pectoral in the Halloween game, so we're talking just two months later here. The resident MDs would have to chime in on this.
[ Edited by captveg on Dec 16, 2019 at 3:29 PM ]
Would be huge if he could come back for the playoffs, but only if it's 100% he won't risk any setbacks.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by trogdor:
Would be huge if he could come back for the playoffs, but only if it's 100% he won't risk any setbacks.

I'd cream my pants if he came back.
Is this for real??
Originally posted by CenCal9er:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

There's no way you can come back from this injury this soon.

there's no way
No way of knowing the extend of the tear unless you saw the MRI (full vs partial). But when I tore my pec (full) I was out from February until June. I have a job that has physical aspects to it, but no where near the same toll playing professional football (duh). With that said, when I came back after 4 months I could barely do a push up, took me a good 8 months to start to regain form. I wouldn't want to risk his career to have him come back early, and not be close to his old form form.
Wow
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
no.
I can't see that happening, that said didn't Watt have the same injury at the same time and people are saying he might come back in 2019??
Share 49ersWebzone