There are 108 users in the forums

The bills are the worst run franchise in the nfl

I have never seen a team that constantly thinks trading it's talent away will win it games. Every receiver they let go turns into gold for someone else. They constantly have decent talent in all spots yet they let them walk for nothing.

With the talent they always have they should consistently make the playoffs yet they middle and bottom feed every year. Most underachieving team by far.
[ Edited by BoldRedandGold on Dec 10, 2018 at 1:23 AM ]
U can make the playoffs every now and again with a mediocre qb. But u cant do it on a regular basis. They havent had a good qb for more than 20 years. Every qb they have had gets 2-3 yrs and then its on to the next. Thats their problem.
I see them really improving w/new HC and Allen as QB
Miami Dolphins
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
trading Tyrod? trading Kelvin? lol that improved the team.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
I have never seen a team that constantly thinks trading it's talent away will win it games. Every receiver they let go turns into gold for someone else. They constantly have decent talent in all spots yet they let them walk for nothing.

With the talent they always have they should consistently make the playoffs yet they middle and bottom feed every year. Most underachieving team by far.

What is all this talent? They let Woods and Goodwin walk because Tyrod Taylor was a lousy quarterback and couldn't consistently get the ball to them. They let Tyrod Taylor walk because Tyrod Taylor was a lousy quarterback and got rid of Kelvin Benjamin because he was out of shape and simply giving up on routes on the regular.
Originally posted by boast:

Right, check Robert Foster stats (23rec/438yds/2tds.) Done more in last 5 games than Benjamin has last two years.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Miami Dolphins

dolphins have been a .500 team for like 10 years now lol. i saw some stat that showed they are 64-64 w/l lol.

worst ran organization has to be the Browns. they look to be better now because of their QB, but they've been a 3 win average team for the past 10+ years. that's embarrassing.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Dec 18, 2018 at 4:37 PM ]
Originally posted by boast:

It goes back so much further as well. Ever since they traded Lynch, marcel Darius, Glenn, Woods, that LV they traded that's on the fins now (Kiki Alonzo?) let so many players walk in fa, they are seriously a great drafting team I would say top three.
I'm not gonna lie , but QB J Allen has impressed me.

I expected a flat out bust . Not the highest % passer , but he is a play maker with some wheels.

He is looking like a legit dual threat

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
I'm not gonna lie , but QB J Allen has impressed me.

I expected a flat out bust . Not the highest % passer , but he is a play maker with some wheels.

He is looking like a legit dual threat
Actually I agree with both you and the op. Allen is impressive at times but- ya- the Bills are one of the worst franchises atm. They going to break him.

He really needs a good coach.
nobody wants to play in that damn cold ass snowy freezing stadium.
This whole division has let the Patriots cakewalk the last 20 years. They've enjoyed first round byes because of the Jets, Bills and Dolphins and an almost automatic six wins per year. When Parcells coached the Jets there was a bit of resistance but that didn't last long. The list of quarterbacks these teams have sent out is the laughing joke of the league. The Pats dynasty can be traced to the lack of competition in their own division.
Share 49erswebzone