Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

• titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by titan:
I hope he is done in GB. I'll take him any day in SF!

This. He can still play, it's just his team is garbo right now. His best target is Romeo Doubs. The way their GM has failed to put talent around him is negligent af.

He's still got a good enough arm, what he lacks now is that buy time/scrambling ability. He's definitely not the same QB arm wise and athletic ability wise for 5+ years ago though.

One thing you can bet on Rodgers he would have a shootout with any QB in this league. That boy is game!!!
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
I would take him in a sec. Instantly make us SB favorites for the next 3 years….
Originally posted by DrEll:
I would take him in a sec. Instantly make us SB favorites for the next 3 years….

Even an older Rodgers with Kittle, Aiyuk, Deebo, McCaffrey, Mitchell and whatever ring chasers they could soak up....

Even an older Rodgers with Kittle, Aiyuk, Deebo, McCaffrey, Mitchell and whatever ring chasers they could soak up....

He just lacks weapons. A bunch of rookies and young guys running bad routes, don't understand the soft spots in the zones, aren't on the same page and drop the ball. He can still play IMO.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What's your Rodg_EXCUSES for 0 - 4 in the last 4 games?

He just lacks weapons. A bunch of rookies and young guys running bad routes, don't understand the soft spots in the zones, aren't on the same page and drop the ball. He can still play IMO.

Are you bipolar?

Are you bipolar?

He does lack weapons IMO and has a problematic team in some ways. Compared to past years.

But the WZ know it all guys said a good QB will ALWAYS elevate and carry their team. Even if things are not perfect. Which are the same argument they use for a certain somebody I can think of. So I was wondering what their excuses were.

Reality speaking. Yeah I personally think he lacks some things on that team. Particularly at WR. Letting Davante Adams go was a big mistake.

Are you bipolar?

He does lack weapons IMO and has a problematic team in some ways. Compared to past years.

But the WZ know it all guys said a good QB will ALWAYS elevate and carry their team. Even if things are not perfect. Which are the same argument they use for a certain somebody I can think of. So I was wondering what their excuses were.

Reality speaking. Yeah I personally think he lacks some things on that team. Particularly at WR. Letting Davante Adams go was a big mistake.

You just answered your own question...again.

when trolling fails lol

Are you bipolar?

when trolling fails lol

I answered it. The WZ know it all guys said a good QB will always elevate their team. Even if things aren't perfect. So I wondered what their excuses were?

Are you bipolar?

when trolling fails lol

I answered it. The WZ know it all guys said a good QB will always elevate their team. Even if things aren't perfect. So I wondered what their excuses were?

My advice is go see a doctor, and have him pull out those crayons that you stuck up your nose as a kid.
My advice is go see a doctor, and have him pull out those crayons that you stuck up your nose as a kid.

Oh look another Gore post not about the topic at all about another poster

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Are you his dad or something lmao. Third thread I've you seen white knight for SD.
  • titan
  • Veteran

I honestly think he would be chasing TD record.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

He's saying you should stick on topic and talk about the argument. Rather than Ad Hominem. Which is true. That's what you are doing Gore.

And they said those things about certain qb's we had that couldn't get it done for 5-6 years no matter what was around them. Not one year struggling with nothing around him.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Nov 5, 2022 at 10:07 AM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:

And they said those things about certain qb's we had that couldn't get it done for 5-6 years no matter what was around them. Not one year struggling with nothing around him.

So you are saying it kind of matters what's around a QB. Any QB. Even really supposedly great ones. It can have an effect?
Share 49ersWebzone