There are 116 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Originally posted by davide49:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Not going to weigh in on the COVID stuff because I see people acting like nutbags on both sides of that issue. Not even going there. I just came here to say that I think Jordan Love has a great chance to ball out this week. Check him out if you are in need of a fantasy bye week fill in. Chiefs 2nd worst in NFL to opposing QBs in fantasy points. Could make a name for himself and put actual pressure on Rodgers maybe? After saying this he will no doubt suck horrendously. Carry on that is all.

Both sides huh? b******t. There's one side that's reality and the other side is nutcases.

Don't drag me into this lol I'm staying out of it. Do you have anything to say about Love or his impact on Rodgers? Will he go off in his debut and stun the Chiefs? Does this spell the beginning of the end for AR12 in Green Bay? These are the pressing questions. I'm recording the Niner game and the Packer game and watching both this week. Hope this kid goes off I like him. I like Rodgers too he's a Cal guy.

Edit: Eff the Chiefs
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Nov 5, 2021 at 9:00 PM ]
  • dj43
This thread is about Aaron Rodgers the football player and the decisions he has made, not the efficacy of any particular COVID treatments. There is a thread in the Parking Lot for COVID discussion. Let's stay on topic here.

Originally posted by dj43:
This thread is about Aaron Rodgers the football player and the decisions he has made, not the efficacy of any particular COVID treatments. There is a thread in the Parking Lot for COVID discussion. Let's stay on topic here.

Yeah that's dumb. We don't need yet another thread about COVID. Like they tried to do with Bosa.

Just focus on football.
Is he suspended yet?

Umm unless you haven't been paying attention, Rodgers + covid is a big topic right now. Lol at wanting people to just talk about his play on the field right now.
I agree that this isn't the place to argue about whether certain treatments work or not.

The point is that Rodgers tried to deceive the team and the league when he was asked if he was vaccinated. He answered "yes' when in fact he wasn't. If he wasn't trying to deceive anyone, why didn't he just say no but I'm getting some alternate treatment. He knew that wouldn't fly so he lied.
Originally posted by davide49:
Not going to weigh in on the COVID stuff because I see people acting like nutbags on both sides of that issue. Not even going there. I just came here to say that I think Jordan Love has a great chance to ball out this week. Check him out if you are in need of a fantasy bye week fill in. Chiefs 2nd worst in NFL to opposing QBs in fantasy points. Could make a name for himself and put actual pressure on Rodgers maybe? After saying this he will no doubt suck horrendously. Carry on that is all.

Both sides huh? b******t. There's one side that's reality and the other side is nutcases.

Don't drag me into this lol I'm staying out of it. Do you have anything to say about Love or his impact on Rodgers? Will he go off in his debut and stun the Chiefs? Does this spell the beginning of the end for AR12 in Green Bay? These are the pressing questions. I'm recording the Niner game and the Packer game and watching both this week. Hope this kid goes off I like him. I like Rodgers too he's a Cal guy.

Edit: Eff the Chiefs

Hey, fair enough. I've got money on the chiefs. This s**t is a distraction, it's in KC and Love ain't Rodgers, whether he's a nutcase a*****e or not.
The good news is, because he's Aaron Rodgers, he'll experience basically no real consequences from this and now won't need to abide by Covid protocols for three months.

Almost died at the zerohedge citation as evidence

Originally posted by SkyZer0:

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

AW HELL NAH, I AM REPORTING YOU FOR CORRECTLY USING "efficacy" IN A SENTENCE.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Is he suspended yet?

For what?
Retard is a symptom of CTE
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Retard is a symptom of CTE

Uncalled for
Share 49ersWebzone