LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 306 users in the forums

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

Sure his body language was horrible -- his defense was getting trucked all game. He did not seem to have any interest in recovering his fumble, that is unspeakable.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by strickac:
He gets more excuses from media and fans than anyone I can think of. They always blame the running game and the defense. GB had an excellent run game this season because they actually committed to it, rather than allowing Aaron to check into a pass play all the time.

Their defense wasn't great, nor were they very bad. They ranked near the league average in yards and only gave up about 19 pts/g.

On a defense they just didn't produce. They have a solid Oline, very good ground attack, a true #1 WR in Adams, 2 veteran TEs, and a group of young WRs that played pretty well throughout the last 2 seasons. They had a good season, especially when you consider a new HC and offense system. I don't think he's close to being done. IMO, their problems and lack of success late in the season is mainly because of Aaron.

They have 1 good WR, everybody else is trash. Jimmy Graham hasn't been the same TE since he left the Saints. Yes they finally have a decent RB, but that hasn't been Aaron's fault. How many GB RBs went on to have good careers elsewhere?

This was one of the best teams hes had, but that's not saying alot at all.

However, I do think he's done. Maybe hes got another year left in him.

He has been s**t in the playoffs, that's a fact. He shrinks when the moments gets big.

A fact according to who? You need to look up the definition of a fact. He has 40 TDs and 12 ints in his playoff career. That's far from s**t lol.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RodgAa00/gamelog/post/

And his defense has given up 30 and 40 points multiple times in the playoffs.

Again, empty numbers. I care about championships. How well does he play in his playoff losses? What's his body language? Does he inspire confidence?

Ok.

Glad we can agree. You can have the Aaron Rodgers's and Matt Ryan's of the world, I'll take Jimmy G ANY day.

This
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

• jcs
  • Veteran
Jordan Love says hi...
Boy he must feel like Brett Favre did when he got drafted
Niners broke this guy
I wonder if Lafleur just kept having dreams about how washed Rodgers looked against our D and he hit the panic button
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners broke this guy

yup
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

Yikes! I mean f**k GB and all
Going to the pats! Lol
Originally posted by Jesusisreal:
Going to the pats! Lol

Why you gotta ruin a good night lol
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Bill Burr wannabe.

I think it's a good pick. Stats from last year wasn't really indicative of his ability given that he lost his offensive coordinator, his best receivers and major pieces of his o-like before the start of the season.
Share 49ersWebzone