Shop 49ers game tickets

Aaron Rodgers, QB, NY Jets

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Last night's game was a fat gift tho.

Worst officiating I've seen yet.

Blatant P.I. no call against the GB defender

Two phantom hands to the face penalties against the Lions on very crucial 3rd downs...

It's why some fans stop watching and boycott.

I'm sure Stephen A is yelling about this as we type..

Finally saw the replay on NFLN and yah horrible officiating I'm so glad the 9ers don't have to go to Green Bay this season. But I must say, officiating has gone somewhat the 9ers way this season, (knock on wood) hope it stays that way.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Two phantom hands to the face penalties against the Lions on very crucial 3rd downs...

Finally saw the replay on NFLN and yah horrible officiating I'm so glad the 9ers don't have to go to Green Bay this season. But I must say, officiating has gone somewhat the 9ers way this season, (knock on wood) hope it stays that way.

I think someone posted in the nfl game day thread, that crew will be officiating our next 6 games.
Just saw hands to face penalties. Baktari sold those both. He knew what he was doing and great acting.
no, because the refs always help him, so he could still be playing until 60 and winning game since the zebras will call "hands to the face" when it is "hands to the chest" or "unnecesary roughness" when trying to make a tackle and slipping

goodell is favoring us this year. This is good.

Originally posted by alwayssecond:
no, because the refs always help him, so he could still be playing until 60 and winning game since the zebras will call "hands to the face" when it is "hands to the chest" or "unnecesary roughness" when trying to make a tackle and slipping

Why does it seem like the nfl is rigging games? Corporate sponsors, helping build a foundation of new loyal paying fans in places like Los Angeles, or betting odds and sports gaming?
  • Goatie
  • Veteran

Well the first two games the penalties were piling up against us. But we have got more disciplined and they have dropped off. We also have had some luck from the refs but still a couple of bad calls
Wow.

Nfl released a statement saying that the call was wrong. Their bad. Oh wells.
Wow.

Nfl released a statement saying that the call was wrong. Their bad. Oh wells.

Well there it is. Glad they admitted it because it matters alot now.

Officiating is fixed forever.
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Oct 15, 2019 at 11:52 PM ]
Yup He's DONE LOL!!!

Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
Yup He's DONE LOL!!!

They are 8 and 2 and hes been playing good. Wtf u talking about. Troll takes LOL!!!
Fartgers RAPED AGAIN YAY LOL!!!!!

LOVE SEEING THAT s**t!!!!!!!
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Nov 24, 2019 at 6:27 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
They are 8 and 2 and hes been playing good. Wtf u talking about. Troll takes LOL!!!

8-2 in s**t division? I'm impressed LOL.
Killin that old fool LOL!!!!!! He cant do s**t LOL 9er D Killin HIM LOL!!! Sent his ass to retirement LOL!!!
Anyone thinks Farkers have a chance in the Play-offs is LMAO... They been sucking for long ass time with Fartgers already nothing change, the only change is
he is OLD as s**t LOL!! He can't even move anymore LOL!!!!!
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Nov 24, 2019 at 6:33 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone