LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Michael Thomas - Saints WR and Marcus Peters's dad

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by susweel:
Lol the butthurt about peters is strong

Yeah man dude looked AWESOME on Thursday!

He posted that in 2018
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by susweel:
Lol the butthurt about peters is strong

Yeah man dude looked AWESOME on Thursday!

He posted that in 2018

His opinion was wrong then and it is very, very wrong now.
The saints are a very smart football team. They kept two starting qb's (Bridgewater & Brees) on the roster and it is paying off big time!
The best players in the nfl are Michael thomas and russell wilson. Hopefully Bosa and Buckner can get there soon
Originally posted by alwayssecond:
The best players in the nfl are Michael thomas and russell wilson. Hopefully Bosa and Buckner can get there soon

I'd say Hopkins has something to say about that being the #1 Dude doesn't drop any balls. Most receptions by a WR since 2017 w/o any drops.
I have been watching this receiver for quite some time, and I truly think he is the best one in the game right now.

Absolutely unstoppable, feisty, great YAC, wins the jump balls. Does a little bit of everything, and very well indeed.

He is exactly what brees needed for a second SB run.

I said it more than a year ago, and he is looking better than ever

I am not sure how this guy doesnt have an MVP yet. He is just THAT good
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
He's a systems player. One who has arguably the best QB throwing to him and a decent offensive mind drawing up plays for him. He's a good player but put him on the Bengals or Browns and I suspect he suddenly becomes avg to good.

For those of you that grew up in the 80s / 90s there was a reason why guys like Jerry Rice, Terrell Owens, Sterling Sharpe, Cris Carter got dap. These guys held their own no matter who was throwing to them. The last real stud WR was Randy Moss, and we saw glimpses from Calvin Johnson before he retired.

Michael Thomas is great. But so was Antonio Freeman in the 90s. Remember him ? Yeah me neither...
[ Edited by DrEll on Dec 22, 2019 at 8:22 PM ]
Originally posted by DrEll:
He's a systems player. One who has arguably the best QB throwing to him and a decent offensive mind drawing up plays for him. He's a good player but put him on the Bengals or Browns and I suspect he suddenly becomes avg to good.

For those of you that grew up in the 80s / 90s there was a reason why guys like Jerry Rice, Terrell Owens, Sterling Sharpe, Cris Carter got dap. These guys held their own no matter who was throwing to them. The last real stud WR was Randy Moss, and we saw glimpses from Calvin Johnson before he retired.

Michael Thomas is great. But so was Antonio Freeman in the 90s. Remember him ? Yeah me neither...

He looked good with Bridgewater throwing him the ball
He is very good. But look who he has throwing him the ball. He gets perfect ball placement on every throw, in every game, for his whole career. It's easier to succeed like that.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He is very good. But look who he has throwing him the ball. He gets perfect ball placement on every throw, in every game, for his whole career. It's easier to succeed like that.

Idk bro.. the guy is going to have over 150 catches in a year. It's not like Drew is in his prime, either. Sure having a hall of fame quarterback in an offensive system that utilizes receivers in a way that allows them to run a full route tree helps, but that dude is a monster.

Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Idk bro.. the guy is going to have over 150 catches in a year. It's not like Drew is in his prime, either. Sure having a hall of fame quarterback in an offensive system that utilizes receivers in a way that allows them to run a full route tree helps, but that dude is a monster.

I didn't say he wasn't good or even great. Just a pin point dart thrower like Brees really helps. He is honestly one of the most accurate QB'S I've ever seen.
I am not sure how this guy doesnt have an MVP yet. He is just THAT good

Because he hasnt deserved one? Pretty simple.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Dec 26, 2019 at 3:04 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone