There are 168 users in the forums

NFL fires referee

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Reports that their Union is filing a Grievance.

Why do I get the feeling that there is more to it than the missed False Start call?

agree. every game there's mistakes from the refs, if we firing refs for making mistakes, fire them all then. dude probably hit on Goodells wife.
I wish stats were shown on tv about refs. Like %. And overturned calls and stuff
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Jeff Tripplet next please. Dude just looks untrustworthy
  • Stud
Good. I hope more follows suit. I found it weird that refs can make terrible game changing calls and they never get reprimanded. F-ck them and good on the NFL.
Originally posted by Jcool:
"The news was first reported by FootballZebras.com, which tracks college and pro football officiating trends. According to the website, the NFL has never fired an official in-season during the Super Bowl era because of performance."

how was he under-performing?
This should have happened a decade ago...refs have been bad for a while.
Refs are cheat and not honest the games. Refs must call the correct and honest games for 32 teams and equal anyone the 32 teams.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Nov 1, 2018 at 8:17 AM ]
Was he fired because he was the one ref calling penalties against the Seahawks?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
good. hopefully this becomes a trend.

I always hated how Pereira protected the shield when it came to egregiously bad calls. Blandino always came off as a tool as well.

The lack of transparency really became apparent when Boger reportedly had 8 downgrades "wiped out" with no explanation to the public, thereby making him eligible to officiate SB47

Share 49ersWebzone