LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 157 users in the forums

Antonio Brown

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Tampa going all in dam

They've got a narrow window with Brady, so it makes sense for them to go all in.
Originally posted by 9erguy:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
as long as it wasn't seattle.. Tompa Bay will now self destruct

No they won't

I think it was pretty obvious that Seattle was trying to pressure someone else to swoop in to sign this walking, talking human dumpster fire.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Freezingcoldtakes
Well he is going to go off the rest of the year with big numbers. Just watch.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Just like he did with the Raiders and Patriots right. lol
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Just like he did with the Raiders and Patriots right. lol

Brady doesn't throw deep at all so hopefully Brown focuses on his short and intermediate game
Bucs look like they are trying to make a run this year since the future isn't all that bright. Old QB, ols TE and now a short term troubled WR.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Bucs look like they are trying to make a run this year since the future isn't all that bright. Old QB, ols TE and now a short term troubled WR.

Generational RB also
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
as long as it wasn't seattle.. Tompa Bay will now self destruct

No they won't

I think it was pretty obvious that Seattle was trying to pressure someone else to swoop in to sign this walking, talking human dumpster fire.

Do you really believe that? Seattle wanted him, make no mistake about it. Btw, you still think Tyrann Matheiu is washed..just like you did two years ago? I'm still bitter we didn't sign him when he was a lifelong 49er fan and we needed a healthy safety.

I have no problem admitting when I am wrong about an opinion. If AB causes the Bucs to implode I'll be the first one in here owning up to being wrong.
[ Edited by 9erguy on Oct 24, 2020 at 7:31 AM ]

Just proves what I have always said. Brady is a horrible human being. He saw first hand what this guy did last year. The type of person he is. And in the end it don't matter, cause he wants to win.

Everything people say is wrong with the NFL is what Brady is endorsing.
Originally posted by NickMullensBDN:
Just proves what I have always said. Brady is a horrible human being. He saw first hand what this guy did last year. The type of person he is. And in the end it don't matter, cause he wants to win.

Everything people say is wrong with the NFL is what Brady is endorsing.

I'm not saying he is a saint or some great philanthropist, but Brady has probably done more for human kind during his career than you will in your lifetime. Give me a break and I strongly dislike Brady.

Speaking of last year, Brown was dropped because of the PR outrage over the sexual assault accusation. If brown actually sexually assaulted people then eff him and throw the book at him. Just because you are accused of something does not always make it true. Was he convicted and sent to jail? No.
Furthermore, Brady did not want him released last year nor did the majority of his Patriots teammates. He was by most accounts a good teammate while on the Patriots. Go back and do your research people.

In my humble opinion, He is going to be awesome for them this year and likely helps them at least make the playoffs and make a run at another super bowl for the Bucs and a 7th for Brady.

I do think he has a mental health problem, is a narcissist and had a poor guidance throughout his upbringing. Hope he gets help and guidance that improves his human experience for his sake, his children, the people he comes across and society in general.

Go Niners!
I'm not saying he is a saint or some great philanthropist, but Brady has probably done more for human kind during his career than you will in your lifetime. Give me a break and I strongly dislike Brady.

Speaking of last year, Brown was dropped because of the PR outrage over the sexual assault accusation. If brown actually sexually assaulted people then eff him and throw the book at him. Just because you are accused of something does not always make it true. Was he convicted and sent to jail? No.

What has Brady done for human kind?
Originally posted by NickMullensBDN:

What has Brady done for human kind?

Do I really need to explain this to you? He Is a role model to thousands, if not millions, of people around the world who have been inspired by his work ethic, leadership and propensity to achieve his goals in life. He has provided financial support to those in Africa and other less fortunate countries. He has supported numerous charities that have provided assistance to people in need. Again, he is not the most philanthropic wealthy human being on the planet and I don't like him personally, but It is sad that I really need to explain this to you.
[ Edited by 9erguy on Oct 24, 2020 at 9:10 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone