LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 197 users in the forums

WR Amari Cooper thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by dj43:
I posted this earlier in another thread earlier in the week. It is even more apparent after yesterday.

"It is amazing to see how much Amari Cooper has impacted that Dallas offense. The Atlanta game was the fourth Cowboy game I've watched this season, two with and two without Cooper. The difference is glaringly apparent. He certainly was worth the price Dallas paid."

Jerry Jones said after yesterday's game that Cooper was "making a bid for his cash."

No way Cooper is leaving the Cowboys after this season. He is going to get paid.

Fact and paid "BIG_TIME."
  • dj43
Originally posted by judodono:
Originally posted by PacTiger:
Lol raiders, Cooper is a stud.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I love when a player redeems/justifies himself by leaving a crap bag team only to ball out. So tired of goofy fans writing guys off because they had a down season or poor coaching.
Showing he really is a stud. I love stories like his because they transcend football. Wish I had a meme showing Jon Gruden eating crow.

eh, right now you can't even see him because of the huge pile of crow feathers blocking the view.
Originally posted by judodono:
Originally posted by PacTiger:
Lol raiders, Cooper is a stud.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I love when a player redeems/justifies himself by leaving a crap bag team only to ball out. So tired of goofy fans writing guys off because they had a down season or poor coaching.
Showing he really is a stud. I love stories like his because they transcend football. Wish I had a meme showing Jon Gruden eating crow.

Or maybe he showed that he's not a professional and sandbagged it in OAK which is why Gruden sensed a cancer on a rebuilding team.

But anyway, WR is a position that heavily relies on how the offense uses that player.
Share 49ersWebzone