LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 129 users in the forums

Chad Kelly

Shop 49ers game tickets
Jesus. Kid could of been the starter this year if the broncos continued to look so so.

Now?

Who the hell is gonna want him? Cincy?
Originally posted by Bitplayer:
Jesus. Kid could of been the starter this year if the broncos continued to look so so.

Now?

Who the hell is gonna want him? Cincy?

Maybe raiders after Carr is traded...
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Yikes

Originally posted by Jcool:
Yikes

He once threatened to shoot up a club with an AK-47. It was clear early on that he was a special level of idiot and likely an addict to boot. It was only a matter of time.
Originally posted by Bitplayer:

Now?

Who the hell is gonna want him?
Cincy?

"That boy's got spirit!"
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Feel bad for uncle Jim
The kid is screwed up in the head and needs serious help. There is definitely something wrong with him mentally the way he continues to do stuff like this.
He was mumbling in the house he entered. Either high or has serious issues. Maybe both.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Dude was a f**king knuckle head at Ole Miss and it continues as a pro. While I tend to be very forgiving of people with addiction and struggles, I cannot condone someone who behaves like him who has been a bully and a blight on people. He apparently does not listen because god knows people have been likely telling him to clean it up. I do hope he gets help.
Elway sure knows QBs! Kelly, Paxton Lynch, Osweiller.

Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Matt Millen sucked at picking receivers but at least he was a LB as a player. Elway was a HOF QB and can't pick a halfway decent one to save his life.
Oh I'm so surprised. This is why I just can't take the risk on players anymore. And that include Josh Gordon. We'll see what happens when the season is over.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Matt Millen sucked at picking receivers but at least he was a LB as a player. Elway was a HOF QB and can't pick a halfway decent one to save his life.

Heard Matt barrows discuss this topic after having a conversation with John Lynch. Former players often struggle the most with picking their own positions, Lynch said the most difficult for him was picking safety. Clearly the same is happening to Elway. Elway looked at a guy like Paxton who has physical gifts that Elway wish he had and figured Paxton could get coached up to be a beast. But Elway wasn't giving his brain and instincts enough credit.
Share 49ersWebzone