LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 195 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
He may end up on someones practice squad next year but will be out of the league by 2022.
Originally posted by LanceQ:
YEP, there is no doubt about it. Dude has been waving the white flag for a little while now.
Eff this ahole
Pettis is who he is. I blame the coaches for putting him in uniform and ultimately putting him on the field
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NCommand:
This cat really DOES have 9 lives.

This dude is going to tip a pass to a DB guaranteed as an F U for wanting to trade him.

I was close on this call!

Lol
Lol
Releasing Pettis would ease the pain a Little right now. Just get rid off him.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:

Exactly.

I wish I was a billionaire... I'd call up Bellichick or Carroll since they're both cheating a*****es. I'd slip them a million in cash under the table and tell them, "here take this b!tch and give 49ers a 7th rd pick to make the trade look legit, I don't GAF what you do with Petty, just take his ass and STFU!!"
[ Edited by rxrunner on Nov 1, 2020 at 7:55 PM ]
Really hope this was his last game As a 49er
Originally posted by LVJay:

Exactly.

I wish I was a billionaire... I'd call up Bellichick or Carroll since they're both cheating a*****es. I'd slip them a million in cash under the table and tell them, "here take this b!tch and give 49ers a 7th rd pick to make the trade look legit, I don't GAF what you do with Petty, just take his ass and STFU!!"

I'd be down with that if you threw Jimmy G in the deal.

Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Really hope this was his last game As a 49er

Could it be he was being showcased for trade bait as a returner with trade date up in next few days? I mean, why else would kyle put him back to receive KO if we are still in the game. And the inevitable happened. Pettis hurt , and fumbled, thus ending our shot at a win. Why? Maybe because of the above.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by LVJay:

Exactly.

I'd be down with that if you threw Jimmy G in the deal.

Maybe the pats would give us a 2nd round pick for both Pettis and Jimmy?
Wasnt there a play early in the game where he looked wide open but Jimmy took a check down?

Easy to pile on the guy when hes not getting the ball thrown to him
Originally posted by MannySoopa49ersnMD:
Wasnt there a play early in the game where he looked wide open but Jimmy took a check down?

Easy to pile on the guy when hes not getting the ball thrown to him

Didn't see that play. But I did see one where fumbled the only time he touched the ball this year
  • dmax
  • Veteran
He actually did "SOMETHING "
Share 49ersWebzone