LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 199 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
This guy sucks.
Remember when yall told me "there's something there"....well there you go. The amazing Pettis.
Smh
F***ing c***

Now we can't trade him.

Injured useless POS.
Get the f**k out of here pansy f**k
Now I get why he doesn't return kicks. He should clean out his locker today.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Well.

He did something.
Just pull kittle and aiyuk
Welp.
Well he finally did something

Garbage
A bag of balls and a 2024 7th round conditional pick our "returner" please
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Please cut this clown already please
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I really wonder what's going on here that we don't know about. Kyle cares too much about winning to just hold a grudge. If he thought Dante could help the team he would be playing him. It has to have something to do with the way he practices or his attitude.

Its pretty f**king clear what's going on. Not sure why it keeps needing to be said. Pettis sucks at the NFL level. He skirted by in college off of pure talent. But you need that extra gear in the NFL as evidenced by all the other uber talented players that have flamed out over the years.

He might be able to resurrect his career somewhere else ala Amari Cooper but its not going to happen here.

He's not physical enough. Look at the guys drafted since him. Hurd, deebo, aiyuk, etc. These guys are like the exact opposite of Pettis.

And please don't bring up his return skills. The last time we saw Pettis handle a punt return he shook himself out of his own shoes and ended up getting injured.
Like I said. f**k this guy. Strip him of his jersey and send his ass home on the bus.
This guy has had enough chances. I'm sick of seeing him
Share 49ersWebzone