LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 374 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
A for effort
https://www.sportsmockery.com/chicago-bears/dante-pettis-just-became-a-victim-of-the-worst-autocorrect-of-all-time/
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
https://www.sportsmockery.com/chicago-bears/dante-pettis-just-became-a-victim-of-the-worst-autocorrect-of-all-time/

still CANNOT believe this guy torched us . OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE . SMH idk it just pulls on my short and curlies. BS Scramble back yard football drills.

• JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
still CANNOT believe this guy torched us . OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE . SMH idk it just pulls on my short and curlies. BS Scramble back yard football drills.

Broken play
Originally posted by JMC52:

Broken play

3 defenders on the back end.. Man what a weak looking effort that was. Completely forgot we blew a ten point lead.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
3 defenders on the back end.. Man what a weak looking effort that was. Completely forgot we blew a ten point lead.

JF makes this play, with the ability to elude a would be negative play / sack, and extend
I mean he left multiple pass rushers on the ground
Pettis didn't do anything, he just caught a wide open ball, then ran vs air

Looking at the play again. It was Ebukam's fault for missing the sack then taking out Drake Jackson on his dive. A good DE makes that tackle or at the very least gets a hand on the QB to slow him down/cause a fumble/etc that could allow other dline (such as Jackson on this play) to finish the play with a sack.

I am glad we got rid of Ebukam especially with his cap hit going to be near 10 million.

If Ebukam makes the sack, the Bears lose the game. Likely win if commit one less stupid 3rd down penalty as well.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

Broken play

We win that game. We have home field in the NFC. Brock doesn't break his elbow. We win the SB and the rest is history…

• JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DrEll:

Broken play

We win that game. We have home field in the NFC. Brock doesn't break his elbow. We win the SB and the rest is history…

Butterfly effect has Kyle start Josh Johnson instead

Why would the venue have any effect on what happened to Brock?
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Why would the venue have any effect on what happened to Brock?

Lol seriously, not like the Eagles weren't going to blitz. That was their plan no matter what.

Broken play

Here's the error.........

You probably think the season plays out exactly the same?? Lance hurt against Seattle, Jimmy versus Miami? LOL.

Very good chance Lance doesn't get hurt in Seattle and plays a few games. The whole season turns out differently. If indeed Lance and Jimmy were to get hurt no matter what, hard to say how Brock's season would've turned out.

Is there still a CMC trade?

So many questions.

Knowing the history of this team, very likely it goes into the postseason and deep into it in 2022, but the Brock leading the charge thing was such a low probability of happening in general, that it's a miracle it even happened really.

And it needed everything to happen exactly the way it did, in that game and every NFL game that season leading up to the Dolphins game, and everything else that happened on the planet as well.

Broken play

IMO the bears game is forgivable... crap elements and broken plays.

Now the Broncos.... that was some BS. If you hold any loss against the team it's that one. The bears was a backyard football game similar to the one in 2019 against Washington, a toss up regardless of talent just so happens we won the previous one. The Broncos was one of the "Shanny Specials" he seems to produce just like vs. the falcons. I mean JFC they made Mariota look like a #1 pick again. The Broncos and Falcons losses were way worse than the bears.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:

Broken play

IMO the bears game is forgivable... crap elements and broken plays.

Now the Broncos.... that was some BS. If you hold any loss against the team it's that one. The bears was a backyard football game similar to the one in 2019 against Washington, a toss up regardless of talent just so happens we won the previous one. The Broncos was one of the "Shanny Specials" he seems to produce just like vs. the falcons. I mean JFC they made Mariota look like a #1 pick again. The Broncos and Falcons losses were way worse than the bears.

Ah yes. The great escape by our all star QB that fans still defend as top tier…
Share 49ersWebzone