There are 676 users in the forums
Rams are bringing it!!!
- 1 2
Mar 8, 2018 at 9:42 PM
- Niners99
- Veteran
- Posts: 44,280
Definitely needed its own thread.
Mar 8, 2018 at 9:44 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,444
Originally posted by Dadda808:
What is the scoops??? The rams have made some amazing moves and their defense is down right scary. Moves that the niners could have made. What are the niners plans to get better cause I fear the rams right now. Thoughts???
If in the wrong forum I apologize.
Yep. Wrong forum. Here you go
http://www.laramsfans.com/viewforum.php?f=4
Mar 8, 2018 at 9:45 PM
- jcs
- Veteran
- Posts: 39,887
Mar 8, 2018 at 9:46 PM
- 16to87
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,697
LMAO
Mar 8, 2018 at 9:46 PM
- ninerfan4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,878
f**k the Rams
Mar 8, 2018 at 9:48 PM
- jcs
- Veteran
- Posts: 39,887
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
f**k the Rams
They probably getting scared...haven't beaten the 49ers in LA since the mid 90s and I expect that to continue.
Mar 8, 2018 at 9:57 PM
- 5Jan2003
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,160
I think it's great that the Niners-Rams rivalry is hot and back up front.
Of course, we have to play some actual meaningful games with them yet, and stuff, but on paper it's becoming fun again.
Of course, we have to play some actual meaningful games with them yet, and stuff, but on paper it's becoming fun again.
Mar 8, 2018 at 10:03 PM
- sanjo49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,075
BRINGIN WUT? Catered Food??
Mar 8, 2018 at 10:06 PM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,656
paper chumps
they will be the early 'teens Niners:
mediocre QB
strong D
whack bandwagonny fans
they will be the early 'teens Niners:
mediocre QB
strong D
whack bandwagonny fans
Mar 8, 2018 at 10:10 PM
- Dadda808
- Veteran
- Posts: 41
Thank you for putting in correct forum. I apologize again. Please know I'm a die hard niners fan from the 80s. Just seeing those moves makes me worrisome of what the niners will do to get better
Mar 8, 2018 at 10:12 PM
- ninerfan4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,878
Goff sucks
Mar 8, 2018 at 10:13 PM
- pdizo916
- Member
- Posts: 38,241
another thread. This is like the seahawks obsession all over again.
Mar 8, 2018 at 10:13 PM
- Dr_Bill_Walsh
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,656
Originally posted by Dadda808:Thank you for putting in correct forum. I apologize again. Please know I'm a die hard niners fan from the 80s. Just seeing those moves makes me worrisome of what the niners will do to get better
We'll have Watkins and Trumaine in a few days to piss then off and get in their heads
Mar 8, 2018 at 10:13 PM
- thl408
- Moderator
- Posts: 33,332
Crown their ass
- 1 2