LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Alec Ogletree traded to the Giiants

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Baldie:
For a team that is up and coming, they have sure made a lot of moves getting rid of players they were successful with last year. These aren't old guys either. Maybe they are preparing for Jimmy?

The only way to prepare for Jimmy involves lube and stretching exercises.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
What if the Rams become the next Seattle for the next several years....efficient offense and top 5 D? Maybe these moves are leading up to that.
What if the Rams become the next Seattle for the next several years....efficient offense and top 5 D? Maybe these moves are leading up to that.

giving away young defensive players doesnt help that. I think they are looking to have a top 5 offense with an efficient defense
For a team that is up and coming, they have sure made a lot of moves getting rid of players they were successful with last year. These aren't old guys either. Maybe they are preparing for Jimmy?

by getting rid of good vets like Quinn and Ogletree?? confusing to say the least.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

by getting rid of good vets like Quinn and Ogletree?? confusing to say the least.

And johnson
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

And johnson

forgot about him too, assume they have a plan draft day and in Free Agency. I still like our chances against them next season
I think they are reshuffling their salary cap... they are going to owe Aaron Donald a big fat tator here this year or next
[ Edited by riverrunzthruit on Mar 7, 2018 at 2:00 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
rams gonna f**k us up for the next decade.
Wow! He's a stud LB who is only 26yrs. I can't believe they traded him for only a 4th and 6th rd pick. Good though, that is a major blow to their D!

Neither were a fit in their 3-4 D..

Clearing money to go after Arob .
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Mar 7, 2018 at 2:18 PM ]
Originally posted by a49erfan77:

The only way to prepare for Jimmy involves lube and stretching exercises.

these teams about to get railed
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
rams gonna f**k us up for the next decade.

Nah. One year wonders. Goff is average and once we have a pass rush they're screwed with him at QB.
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Wow! He's a stud LB who is only 26yrs. I can't believe they traded him for only a 4th and 6th rd pick. Good though, that is a major blow to their D!

Ogletree stinks lol. He's not a stud at all. The giants got robbed and the Rams just added more draft capital.
Happy he's out of our division. Great move by NYG
Share 49ersWebzone