LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

Jarvis Landry

Shop 49ers game tickets
NFL Network on Sirrus XM just said the 49ers are interested in trading for Landry. This is the first time I've heard this reported.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dorsey25:
NFL Network on Sirrus XM just said the 49ers are interested in trading for Landry. This is the first time I've heard this reported.

Well dont think we need a slot receiver but there are worst options at receiver out there
He's just a younger Garcon in my opinion.
Originally posted by 9er2k:
Well dont think we need a slot receiver but there are worst options at receiver out there

Niners are alledgedly interested in everyone
Having so much money, this team will be linked to everyone. It's just their agents trying to drive up the price/interest.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9er2k:

I agree with you, but I don't think Shanahan thinks that way.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dillesq:
Having so much money, this team will be linked to everyone. It's just their agents trying to drive up the price/interest.

Agreed
Based on the report that the Dolphins asked for:

Jordan Howard
8th overall pick
3rd round pick

For

Jarvis Landry
11th overall pick

....I would say our chances of getting him are roughly zero. We arent giving up that amonunt.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Regarding signing his franchise tag:

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Jarvis Landry informed the #Dolphins a few minutes ago. The belief is a trade will be able to happen.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Jordan Howard
8th overall pick
3rd round pick

For

Jarvis Landry
11th overall pick

....I would say our chances of getting him are roughly zero. We arent giving up that amonunt.

in reality its 3 spots in the 1st, Howard, and a 3rd. No that much but yeah, too much im willing to give up for a guy we were planning on being able to sign in FA

makes no sense, just his agent trying to build some hype
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

Jordan Howard
8th overall pick
3rd round pick

For

Jarvis Landry
11th overall pick

in reality its 3 spots in the 1st, Howard, and a 3rd. No that much but yeah, too much im willing to give up for a guy we were planning on being able to sign in FA

Bad move. I'd rather take our chances trying to sign him if we are after him.
Originally posted by Dillesq:

This. Be ready for it.
Originally posted by JustinNiner:

Jordan Howard
8th overall pick
3rd round pick

For

Jarvis Landry
11th overall pick

No not that much? 3 spots in the first round is not that big of a deal(about 150 value points on the draft pick value chart), but a 3rd rounder plus Jordan Howard is absolutely a big deal. That would have been a ton of value going back to Miami if Chicago didnt likely laugh at the offer.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Browns also working on a new contract for their new WR Jarvis Landry, and a deal is expected to get done, per source.
Share 49ersWebzone