LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

***SUPER BOWL LII GAMEDAY THREAD***

Shop 49ers game tickets

***SUPER BOWL LII GAMEDAY THREAD***

Originally posted by jcs:
That's a Concussion...Kelce going to get protocoled.

and no penalty??!!!!!
Originally posted by LenCat:
robbed

It's a BS rule (ruling) … to me, it's a "let's try to keep the game somewhat close" call
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ColorMeBaddFan:
The NFL needs to tweek its tiebreakers when there is a three or four way tie. The fact Tennessee and Buffalo got in ahead of the homeless Chargers and Ravens is ridiculous. I think record in the last 8 games of the season should count more than strength of schedule. Baltimore essentially was kept out because they had played 0-16 Cleveland twice.

I would be willing to take it a step further and say it should supplant conference record. The Chargers could have caused some damage in the AFC playoffs.

Good idea, I like it.
AFC playoffs are a joke. No one gives a s**t about the Titans, Jags, or Bills
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

You forgot to add Chiefs to that list.
  • Jiks
Is leading with your helmet or helmet to helmet not a penalty in the NFL?

Honest queation
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I care about the Jags
I'm so happy the 49ers are building something but it's BS calls/or no calls that have really turned me off to the NFL. An obvious fumble on Mariota is ruled forward progress stopped and an obvious fumble on Kelce isn't even buzzed down to the field to take at look at it. The NFL needs KC to win this game but lets keep it some what close to keep people watching. Does anyone really think the NFL wants Tenn. or Buffalo playing next week?
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
I'm so happy the 49ers are building something but it's BS calls/or no calls that have really turned me off to the NFL. An obvious fumble on Mariota is ruled forward progress stopped and an obvious fumble on Kelce isn't even buzzed down to the field to take at look at it. The NFL needs KC to win this game but lets keep it some what close to keep people watching. Does anyone really think the NFL wants Tenn. or Buffalo playing next week?

Titans and Bills play will take care of them not playing next week all on its own.
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Jan 6, 2018 at 3:04 PM ]
Smith slicing dicing with D. Robinson. Have no idea who he is before this game lol

• jcs
  • Veteran
Kelce declared out for the rest of the game...lets see if it has an impact.
Is Greg Roman the OC for the titans? I said it during the Titans/49ers game, such a predictable offense. Only time this offense looks decent is in no huddle when Mariota is making the calls.

Mariota has to go or the coaching staff has to get canned, and I think Mariota has a chance to be a plus starter in the NFL but the system is a terrible fit.
Originally posted by Jiks:

Honest queation

AND a fat fine! Officiating stinks today
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Smith slicing dicing with D. Robinson. Have no idea who he is before this game lol
he was the open guy during the 5 game losing streak
Originally posted by LenCat:
Originally posted by Jiks:

Honest queation

AND a fat fine! Officiating stinks today
not against a runner
Share 49ersWebzone