There are 224 users in the forums

Panthers being sold. Allegations against owner.

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
I thought it "was his time to walk away from football?"

Dude left us high and dry for 18 years with his incompetent family, and now he's interested in football again?

That's just his way of saying his back stabbing sister and her family stole his team after he trusted them and he can't do anything about it.
[ Edited by jcs on Dec 18, 2017 at 9:55 PM ]
Originally posted by jcs:

Dude left us high and dry for 18 years with his incompetent family, and now he's interested in football again?

That's just his way of saying his back stabbing sister and her family stole his team after he trusted them and he can't do anything about it.
Yup. He gracefully bowed out of that legal battle with the shady york family.
This will be like when George Seifert went on to coach there. Ain't my team, but I still got love for ya.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Colin Kaepernick‏Verified account @Kaepernick7 6h6 hours ago
I want in on the ownership group! Let's make it happen!

Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Carolina Black Panthers.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Yup. He gracefully bowed out of that legal battle with the shady york family.

This.

Id have a 2nd team if he or anyone else I like bought the team. Until they played us at least.
  • dj43
Originally posted by SammyFrancisco:
As much as it'd be cool to see Eddie in an ownership group, I'm hoping the Diddy thing can actually happen. First black majority owner? Diddy in owners' meetings? Hells yes.

He might be in on a group deal but he does not have the personal assets to be majority owner...unless about a 50 people all kicked in $50,000,000+ each. Even then he is short.

Current Panther value is $2,300,000,000. Teams typically sell for more than current value based on recent value increase. The Panthers' value has almost doubled since 2014 - $1.2billion to $2.3billion! Hence, it should not be a big surprise if the sale price was close to $4billion. (compare to Cowboys $4.8billion currently)

Diddy's estimated net worth is $820.000,000. Steph Curry has been rumored to be interested but his value is only just over $40milion.

As Charlie Finley once said about folks wanting to buy the Oakland As back in the day, "Big hat. No cattle."
[ Edited by dj43 on Dec 19, 2017 at 12:43 PM ]
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by SammyFrancisco:
As much as it'd be cool to see Eddie in an ownership group, I'm hoping the Diddy thing can actually happen. First black majority owner? Diddy in owners' meetings? Hells yes.

He might be in on a group deal but he does not have the personal assets to be majority owner...unless about a 50 people all kicked in $50,000,000+ each. Even then he is short.

Current Panther value is $2,300,000,000. Teams typically sell for more than current value based on recent value increase. The Panthers' value has almost doubled since 2014 - $1.2billion to $2.3billion! Hence, it should not be a big surprise if the sale price was close to $4billion. (compare to Cowboys $4.8billion currently)

Diddy's estimated net worth is $820.000,000. Steph Curry has been rumored to be interested but his value is only just over $40milion.

As Charlie Finley once said about folks wanting to buy the Oakland As back in the day, "Big hat. No cattle."

What is Eddie D's net worth?
Originally posted by glorydayz:
What is Eddie D's net worth?

Google says 2.8 billion.
When someone ask about Richardson, I just want Eddie to take the mic, curtly 'He's gone'

Every time an NFL team is up for sale Eddies name is always brought up. Fake news
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Eddie will buy team, and once Raiders go to Vegas, Eddie will move them to Oakland where #BlackPantherParty originated from
According to an Inside the NFL segment tonight, Diddy has 0 chance of buying the Panthers, much less Kap or any other current NFL/NBA player.

You must be able to write a check for nearly 1 billion dollars (they said 800 million, but were estimating 2 billion sale price, when people a little more in the know estimate closer to 2.5), of which only 30% can be financed, and then you need to have have nearly that amount in liquid funds available after having written that check to have available to invest in the team. The owners then vet your business, behavioral, legal backgrounds and then no more than 9 owners can say no for any reason they see fit to say no, for you to get the team. Diddy is estimated to be worth 800 million ish, so doesn't even have half what he'd need and that would be every red cent that he owns.

In other words, unless you are a multi billionaire, like 3/3.5 minimum, it aint happening.
[ Edited by WINiner on Dec 19, 2017 at 8:55 PM ]
Crazy how our society doesn't seem to care about minority's or females, yet a lot of people are losing everything for demonstrating derogatory behavior towards these two groups.

The Racist and anti women rights haters must be pissed! Lmao
Originally posted by WINiner:
According to an Inside the NFL segment tonight, Diddy has 0 chance of buying the Panthers, much less Kap or any other current NFL/NBA player.

You must be able to write a check for nearly 1 billion dollars (they said 800 million, but were estimating 2 billion sale price, when people a little more in the know estimate closer to 2.5), of which only 30% can be financed, and then you need to have have nearly that amount in liquid funds available after having written that check to have available to invest in the team. The owners then vet your business, behavioral, legal backgrounds and then no more than 9 owners can say no for any reason they see fit to say no, for you to get the team. Diddy is estimated to be worth 800 million ish, so doesn't even have half what he'd need and that would be every red cent that he owns.

In other words, unless you are a multi billionaire, like 3/3.5 minimum, it aint happening.

Did they mention partners in that segment?
Share 49ersWebzone