LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 165 users in the forums

The Coaching/Front Office Carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
That was quick

thats not a bad hire at all. Im willing to be he will let hue ride it out for one more season to evaluate him then he will get his guy if he doesn't like him.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Dorsey is a very good hire.

IMO Hue could very well be on his way out regardless of what everyone said...david toub needs to be looked at as a HC, wouldn't be surprised if he's the colts HC next yr either.
You all can stop worrying about them hiring Peters now lol
Great move by Cleveland

Wait did I just say that? Dorsey with all those draft picks at his disposal could be pretty dangerous.

The hiring will raise immediate questions about whether the Browns complied with the Rooney Rule, which requires NFL teams to interview at least one minority candidate for all head-coaching and G.M. jobs. The Browns had clearly decided on Dorsey, who is white, before they even fired Brown.

PFT can get go get bent.
Wow, the Browns made a great hire.
Dorsey got fired in K.C. due to personality conflicts, and we know Hue has had more than his share. I really have a hard time seeing this paring lasting long term. I'm sure when the rubber meets the road Dorsey will win a showdown between him and Hue.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Dec 7, 2017 at 7:15 PM ]
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Dorsey got fired in K.C. due to personality conflicts, and we know Hue has had more than his share. I really have a hard time seeing this paring lasting long term. I'm sure when the rubber meets the road Dorsey will win a showdown between him and Hue.

Oh Hue is gone, its a matter of when not if. If Dorsey is able to convince a halfway decent HC candidate to climb on board, things could get interesting in Cleveland.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Great move by Cleveland

Wait did I just say that? Dorsey with all those draft picks at his disposal could be pretty dangerous.

The hiring will raise immediate questions about whether the Browns complied with the Rooney Rule, which requires NFL teams to interview at least one minority candidate for all head-coaching and G.M. jobs. The Browns had clearly decided on Dorsey, who is white, before they even fired Brown.

PFT can get go get bent.

Great move by Cleveland

PFT can get go get bent.

They apparently interviewed Mike Singletary for GM to satisfy Rooney Rule,

Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Great move by Cleveland

PFT can get go get bent.

They apparently interviewed Mike Singletary for GM to satisfy Rooney Rule,

Singletary: I want winners!
Haslam: Thank you for your time.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Sashi Brown is out in Cleveland. I guess the experiment of Brown, DePodesta, and Hue wasn't so innovative after all.

LMAO. That press conference is still in my head. All that innovative and cutting edge stuff. Sigh. My thing is, if this is on the GM/Front Office, and if ever there were a case of this, this is it, Hue gets another year. I've never seen such bad drafting with so much draft capital. Too bad you can't fire owners.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

If jackson gets fired this year, I would hope the 49ers can bring him in as a QB coach or at least have some type of role on offense. He has a very good mind for football.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

"Can't do it"
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

Oh Hue is gone, its a matter of when not if. If Dorsey is able to convince a halfway decent HC candidate to climb on board, things could get interesting in Cleveland.

Pipe dream but, wished for him to hire Saleh
Share 49ersWebzone