There are 97 users in the forums

DL Sheldon Day

Tonight against 3rd stringers, I think we saw very clearly why Day should not be starting over Jones. Didn't like what I saw early. Almost made me think we should consider Givens over him, but experience is valuable. Taylor got pushed around as well half the time.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Tonight against 3rd stringers, I think we saw very clearly why Day should not be starting over Jones. Didn't like what I saw early. Almost made me think we should consider Givens over him, but experience is valuable. Taylor got pushed around as well half the time.

I agree. My enthusiasm for Taylor has waned, and Day seems to be a fringe 53 guy now. Jones ahead of him.
Colts just signed him. They love our DTs.
Just released. Dude hustled and had a lot of juice while he was here. Are the Colts loaded with DTs or did he just lose a step ?
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Just released. Dude hustled and had a lot of juice while he was here. Are the Colts loaded with DTs or did he just lose a step ?

I think he's been injured.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 49,697
So with Takk back on waivers does it start where the Bengals were or does it run thru 1-32 again??
Originally posted by Kolohe:
So with Takk back on waivers does it start where the Bengals were or does it run thru 1-32 again??

I mean why were you in the Sheldon Day forum when this questioned popped in your head?
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,031
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
So with Takk back on waivers does it start where the Bengals were or does it run thru 1-32 again??

I mean why were you in the Sheldon Day forum when this questioned popped in your head?

lol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 49,697
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
So with Takk back on waivers does it start where the Bengals were or does it run thru 1-32 again??

I mean why were you in the Sheldon Day forum when this questioned popped in your head?

lol



I could've sworn I asked in the Takk thread!!! son of a b***h!!
Tak goes back on waivers. A team can still sign him if they fail a physical with a clause of course. Bengals just decided not to. If the injury is not bad, i can see the 9ers keeping him since they are on the bye.

Share 49erswebzone