There are 157 users in the forums

Kelvin Benjamin traded to Bills

Shop 49ers game tickets
Meh
He just gonna get fatter in that cold weather.
Originally posted by AlexCat49er:
It's a surprisingly narrow system.

We never miss out on players, they just don't fit our system. Benjamin doesn't fit the system, but Robinson does. Watson doesn't fit the system, but Hoyer does. Trent Brown doesn't fit the system, but Fusco does.

Kind of like that crappy Patriots system.
I would rather try and get Josh Gordon honestly.

We never miss out on players, they just don't fit our system. Benjamin doesn't fit the system, but Robinson does. Watson doesn't fit the system, but Hoyer does. Trent Brown doesn't fit the system, but Fusco does.

f**king hate Shanny's overrated system that only works with MVP-caliber QBs and the best WR in the game.
Originally posted by awp8912:

f**king hate Shanny's overrated system that only works with MVP-caliber QBs and the best WR in the game.
lol, ridiculous posts

Sammy Watkins doesnt fit but Taylor and Goodwin do.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I would rather try and get Josh Gordon honestly.

The zone would break if that happend. It's cliche and folks throw that phrase around some but in this case this futha mucker would be busted
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
The more I hear about good players who 'don't fit out system' the more I question our system.

Blame that charlatan Bill Walsh and his ridiculous tenet of separation and emphasis on yards after the catch. He started all of this. His affinity for guys like Jerry Rice and John Taylor didn't help.

lol
I don't think he's Kyle type of WR. Kyle puts a premium on the ability to separate. He wants guys that run a full route tree with speed and quickness. The only thing Benjamin separates from is a diet.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I don't think he's Kyle type of WR. Kyle puts a premium on the ability to separate. He wants guys that run a full route tree with speed and quickness. The only thing Benjamin separates from is a diet.

Who do you think Kyle is targeting?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Seems like Kyle did just fine with Sanu and Jones.
Cam is not happy. Poor at Cam. He need Benjamin for help his team. If he is hard struggle without him?
Share 49ersWebzone