There are 423 users in the forums
Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams
- NCommand
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 123,365
Wow.
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some damn Garoppolo trade news.
At least another month. Probably more.
Yeah, I know.
- KegBert
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,831
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some damn Garoppolo trade news.
The Super Bowl LVI @NFLGameDay Notebook with @MikeGarafolo and @TomPelissero: The #Bengals and Zac Taylor will work out a contract extension after today; The #Vikings will hire Kevin O'Connell & keep QB Kirk Cousins; The #49ers will try to trade Jimmy Garoppolo in the next month. pic.twitter.com/RndlQQYYk6
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) February 13, 2022
- Niners418
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,914
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some damn Garoppolo trade news.
At least another month. Probably more.
Yeah, I know.
Not true. Trade can't be official for over a month but likely there's a trade agreed on prior.
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some damn Garoppolo trade news.
The Super Bowl LVI @NFLGameDay Notebook with @MikeGarafolo and @TomPelissero: The #Bengals and Zac Taylor will work out a contract extension after today; The #Vikings will hire Kevin O'Connell & keep QB Kirk Cousins; The #49ers will try to trade Jimmy Garoppolo in the next month. pic.twitter.com/RndlQQYYk6
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) February 13, 2022
Thanks, Keg.
- KegBert
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,831
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some damn Garoppolo trade news.
The Super Bowl LVI @NFLGameDay Notebook with @MikeGarafolo and @TomPelissero: The #Bengals and Zac Taylor will work out a contract extension after today; The #Vikings will hire Kevin O'Connell & keep QB Kirk Cousins; The #49ers will try to trade Jimmy Garoppolo in the next month. pic.twitter.com/RndlQQYYk6
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) February 13, 2022
Thanks, Keg.
- CatchMaster80
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,752
- scottym
- Veteran
- Posts: 802
Originally posted by NCommand:
Aaron Rodgers going to get $46M next season per ESPN this morning?
Wow.
- socal1632
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,757
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I need some damn Garoppolo trade news.
The Super Bowl LVI @NFLGameDay Notebook with @MikeGarafolo and @TomPelissero: The #Bengals and Zac Taylor will work out a contract extension after today; The #Vikings will hire Kevin O'Connell & keep QB Kirk Cousins; The #49ers will try to trade Jimmy Garoppolo in the next month. pic.twitter.com/RndlQQYYk6
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) February 13, 2022
Thanks, Keg.
Even in a trade they're gonna have a package a crutch to get a first rounder for Jimmy.🙄
- billbird2111
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,697
I was at a dog park in Fair Oaks the other day, when I noticed a kid wearing a Trey Lance jersey. He was probably 9 or 10. I was amused, and yelled at him: "Hey kid! Joe Montana says Trey Lance isn't ready!!!"
The kid turned to face me and innocently said: "Who is Joe Montana?"
I swear every dog owner at the dog park that day cracked up laughing.
True story.
- DRCHOWDER
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,759
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Here's one for the Garoppolo HATE GROUP:
I was at a dog park in Fair Oaks the other day, when I noticed a kid wearing a Trey Lance jersey. He was probably 9 or 10. I was amused, and yelled at him: "Hey kid! Joe Montana says Trey Lance isn't ready!!!"
The kid turned to face me and innocently said: "Who is Joe Montana?"
I swear every dog owner at the dog park that day cracked up laughing.
True story.
thought this was gonna be a set up for a good joe mama joke
- Afrikan
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,670
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Here's one for the Garoppolo HATE GROUP:
I was at a dog park in Fair Oaks the other day, when I noticed a kid wearing a Trey Lance jersey. He was probably 9 or 10. I was amused, and yelled at him: "Hey kid! Joe Montana says Trey Lance isn't ready!!!"
The kid turned to face me and innocently said: "Who is Joe Montana?"
I swear every dog owner at the dog park that day cracked up laughing.
True story.
That kid's father is doing a horrible job.
First thing you do when you get your kids into football is let him know of the past and show them footage of those wonderful uniforms.
Show them Joe Montana...show them Jerry Rice...show them Steve Young.
- GoreGoreGore
- 10HourChicken
- Posts: 61,714
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Here's one for the Garoppolo HATE GROUP:
I was at a dog park in Fair Oaks the other day, when I noticed a kid wearing a Trey Lance jersey. He was probably 9 or 10. I was amused, and yelled at him: "Hey kid! Joe Montana says Trey Lance isn't ready!!!"
The kid turned to face me and innocently said: "Who is Joe Montana?"
I swear every dog owner at the dog park that day cracked up laughing.
True story.
Wtf
You sure showed that little kid.
- Strwy2Hevn
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,196
Originally posted by billbird2111:Here's one for the Garoppolo HATE GROUP:
I was at a dog park in Fair Oaks the other day, when I noticed a kid wearing a Trey Lance jersey. He was probably 9 or 10. I was amused, and yelled at him: "Hey kid! Joe Montana says Trey Lance isn't ready!!!"
The kid turned to face me and innocently said: "Who is Joe Montana?"
I swear every dog owner at the dog park that day cracked up laughing.
True story.
The f**k harassing a 9 year old have to do with Jimmy?
- BYisGod
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,259
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Here's one for the Garoppolo HATE GROUP:
I was at a dog park in Fair Oaks the other day, when I noticed a kid wearing a Trey Lance jersey. He was probably 9 or 10. I was amused, and yelled at him: "Hey kid! Joe Montana says Trey Lance isn't ready!!!"
The kid turned to face me and innocently said: "Who is Joe Montana?"
I swear every dog owner at the dog park that day cracked up laughing.
True story.
I really hope this isn't a true story, man.