49ers outslug Broncos, ride late George Kittle touchdown to gritty 24-14 win →

There are 517 users in the forums

Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, Los Angeles Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I was talking with my friend tonight and he has a buddy that lives in Chicago. He use to be a roommate in college with my friend and apparently doesn't know Jimmy at all, but he thinks Jimmy could end up a Niner long term, but is uncertain because he doesn't know anyone in Jimmy's circle and barely watches football.

Inside info!!

We set!
Just remember, you heard it from here first.

Some guy that lives in Chicago, but doesn't know Jimmy or anyone in his circle thinks he could sign, but is unsure because he doesn't follow football.


Sounds like a rat!!!

A rat with some good info
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I was talking with my friend tonight and he has a buddy that lives in Chicago. He use to be a roommate in college with my friend and apparently doesn't know Jimmy at all, but he thinks Jimmy could end up a Niner long term, but is uncertain because he doesn't know anyone in Jimmy's circle and barely watches football.

Inside info!!

We set!
Just remember, you heard it from here first.

Some guy that lives in Chicago, but doesn't know Jimmy or anyone in his circle thinks he could sign, but is unsure because he doesn't follow football.


Does he have a blog? Then I'll know for absolute sure it's true.
Check up on this thread at the end of day. Still a shot show. Lol
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I was talking with my friend tonight and he has a buddy that lives in Chicago. He use to be a roommate in college with my friend and apparently doesn't know Jimmy at all, but he thinks Jimmy could end up a Niner long term, but is uncertain because he doesn't know anyone in Jimmy's circle and barely watches football.

Inside info!!

We set!
Just remember, you heard it from here first.

Some guy that lives in Chicago, but doesn't know Jimmy or anyone in his circle thinks he could sign, but is unsure because he doesn't follow football.


Does he have a blog? Then I'll know for absolute sure it's true.

Yes, but it's strictly dedicated to Olympic Curling. Vernon Davis is a big fan.
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Check up on this thread at the end of day. Still a shot show. Lol

Holy shot.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
I need some goddamn Garoppolo contract news.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I was talking with my friend tonight and he has a buddy that lives in Chicago. He use to be a roommate in college with my friend and apparently doesn't know Jimmy at all, but he thinks Jimmy could end up a Niner long term, but is uncertain because he doesn't know anyone in Jimmy's circle and barely watches football.

Inside info!!

We set!
Just remember, you heard it from here first.

Some guy that lives in Chicago, but doesn't know Jimmy or anyone in his circle thinks he could sign, but is unsure because he doesn't follow football.


Sounds like a rat!!!

A rat with some good info

Rats get fed to the fishes, fegitaaboutit,
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I was talking with my friend tonight and he has a buddy that lives in Chicago. He use to be a roommate in college with my friend and apparently doesn't know Jimmy at all, but he thinks Jimmy could end up a Niner long term, but is uncertain because he doesn't know anyone in Jimmy's circle and barely watches football.

Inside info!!

We set!
Just remember, you heard it from here first.

Some guy that lives in Chicago, but doesn't know Jimmy or anyone in his circle thinks he could sign, but is unsure because he doesn't follow football.


Sounds like a rat!!!

A rat with some good info

Rats get fed to the fishes, fegitaaboutit,

Wurd

[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Jan 21, 2018 at 5:21 AM ]
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by LVJay:
I'm glad we got this (special) dude instead, and didn't land...........

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000908389/article/exredskins-gm-on-kirk-cousins-i-dont-see-special

Rams should go after Cousins. I don't think Goff can carry the team by himself. Having said that, I hope they don't.

This is the dumbest thing I've read in a while
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,512
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by sacninesixteen:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by sacninesixteen:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
His answers when asked directly about it were ambiguous at best.


Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by sacninesixteen:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Not sure he's down to commit long term. This could just be a stepping stone.

Based on what? Why do you believe he would he not be willing to commit long term?

His answers when asked directly about it were ambiguous at best.

True, I just really hope that isn't the case. I don't know where else he would prefer to go.

Same here. There are plenty of attractive destinations for a free agent QB this off-season. They are always in demand.

I just feel we have the coach, the GM, a new stadium, good weather, plenty of cap room, young talent, and about to improve more this offseason. I really hope he will stay a long long time.

We are probably front runners. We get first crack at him plus like you said, nice offensive minded coach and cap space. Hopefully lynch gets it done.

Lots of cap room, he's the perfect QB for Shanny's offense, I don't see why Lynch can't get Jimmy GQ signed.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Gonna change my handle to #GoGayforJimmy

Hahahaha! Good one! Believe it or not, GoforJimmy has been my handle since I joined the forum in 2010; long before anyone knew of Jimmy G.

It was based on the character named Barney from the show "How I met your mother" and how he would often pick up the phone, saying the phrase "Go for Barney".

Amazing how time flies and what a coincidence life is! Can't believe it has been 8 years since I joined!
[ Edited by GoforJimmy on Jan 21, 2018 at 7:58 AM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 44,536
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Check up on this thread at the end of day. Still a shot show. Lol

.
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by LVJay:
I'm glad we got this (special) dude instead, and didn't land...........

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000908389/article/exredskins-gm-on-kirk-cousins-i-dont-see-special

Rams should go after Cousins. I don't think Goff can carry the team by himself. Having said that, I hope they don't.

This is the dumbest thing I've read in a while

Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by bud49:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Gonna change my handle to #GoGayforJimmy

SMDH, Here we go again..

In time you will learn young padawan.

Is this a football site or a dating site? If it is the latter, I shall depart for a football blog.
I'm with you I pretty much have left another one for just that reason. A lot of these people need to take it into a private room and do their whacking in there not on a FOOTBALL FORUM.

Calm down. The season is over.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Rams should go after Cousins. I don't think Goff can carry the team by himself. Having said that, I hope they don't.

Here are the numbers. 2016. 2 firsts. 2 seconds. one third.

It now being only 2018 that is why they dont give up.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone